Statcounter

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WAzzUp PeepS! :)

First, I have to tell this. I went to a cafe and the cafe owner said to me that “I look smaller” – OH WELL, what can I say. Hahahaahahahaahahahaha. Again, I said to her, No la, my baju ba this. Ya know, the dark colours do the magic. “Ya, I know about that too. But I have been watching you for a while, and I’m sure you have lost weight.” (*Grinzzzz. Hahahahaahhaahahah). But I can’t lie to myself ba kan? Actually, I have NOT lost any weight!!! Hahaahahaha. I don’t care if 10 people come to me and say hey 256, you sure zapped some pounds, but wait...I won’t buy that. Thank you for making my day, but I know that my pants should be less tight SHOULD I got rid of some pounds. But everything feels the same to me still! The only different is my hair is getting longer and if I have the time to iron it, I will leave it untie and let them people see how long my hair is. *Lols. I Lurvee my hair actually. Although my hair is not healthy because of too much perming and ironing in the past, but it’s thick and I lurve it. Well, okay. At the end of the day, I lurve my hair because it’s MY hair! Hahahaahahahaha. Eh wait, back to the point. Actually, it’s my hair that makes me look smaller!!!!! Don’t perasan la u 256 that you have lost weight. Minta maap ja laaaa... *Lols. Actually, a person like me can’t be too skinny. My ex told me that he preferred that I have a bit of flesh because if I’m skinny, I look like budak2. Now what? This is not a “little bit” but a lot of flesh actually!! Thank you!! *Lols

If I don’t have time to write, I will pick any of the articles in my older collection that I have not published here. They are good too ya know. *winks. If I give myself the chance to rewrite the same topic, I might not write it that good so I should just be happy with my old collection. Now I’m sure, you guys come here to read and nothing else. Happy reading!

4 comments:

AngeL BeaR said...

compliment ba kalau urang bilang kurus....ko ni. I gained 3 kg liao!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Twofivesix256 said...

dingoo...jan ba gitu...*Lols. Sia ni malas mau timbang2, kalau baju sia longgar baru sia pecaya turun berat that. Ala, 3 kg ja tuu...pernah sudah u lost more than that ba dingo...muscle kau ba kali yg bikin berat that...don't worry laa hehehehe :)

Anonymous said...

My ex told me that he preferred that I have a bit of flesh because if I’m skinny, <----------- haha gebu bah dia mau tu bebeh256 sbab siuk d pandang enak d puluk sodap d cayang

wakwak!!

Anonymous said...

hahahahh puas suda sa mau kurus.. tia boleh juga kurus2 hahahaha.. perna sekali terkurus gara2 sakit and kena operat.. ingat mau kasi kekal tapi tebalik juga mcm saiz lama.. wkakakakka
ada my friend perempuan.. b4 dia kena chicken pok memang ada gemuk sikit lepas kena nehhh terkurus baa.. trus dia ambil kesempatan mau kekalkan.. sampai skrg slim oO dia wkkakaka.. tips d sini curi peluang mau kurus lepas sakit.. wkakakakkakakaaa