Some important points that I have compiled regarding this topic.
1. Knowledge about God and faith in God are not the same thing,
2. Life without faith is a life with fear! If one has no faith in God he is left to live by his own power and strength. While this might carry someone for a while, in the end it is not enough!
3. Faith will guide your life, rather than control it (as fear can).
4. Faith gives you confidence, fear take it away.
5. Fear plays in Satan's tactics. HE USES FEAR TO CONTROL AND DOMINATE. HE CANNOT AFFECT YOU WITHOUT THE FORCE OF FEAR JUST AS GOD CANNOT AFFECT YOU WITHOUT THE FORCE OF FAITH.
6. FEAR AND FAITH CANNOT OPERATE AT THE SAME TIME.
7. Fear will work against you at every opportunity. By giving thought, speech,and action to it, the force of fear will work proficiently. It will work inyou as long as you allow it to; but you can also put a stop to it andits effect to your spirit, soul and body.
8. Really trusting God is the foundation of faith. Without complete trust and surrender of control, we will never experience the full power and blessings of our amazing God
9. God keeps his promises and he promises us that he will be there for us. But we have to do our part. We have to TRUST.
10. Remember that the Creator has so made us that our strength grows out of our struggles, and we are no bigger than the circumstances which we permit to frighten or worry us.
11. There is no such reality as a “blanket” faith. You must have a definite objective, purpose, or desire before you can enjoy the benefits of applied faith. Faith is guidance from within which will not bring you that which you seek, but it will show you the path by which you may go after that which you desire.
12. Fear is not necessarily always sinful. It can protect us from things that will harm us. It becomes sin when it causes us to disobey God. Fear can keep us from serving God the way we should.