Statcounter

Monday, March 23, 2009

People Call It Monday Blues...

It’s Monday again, right? And why it doesn’t feel that much different with me? Sundays and Mondays always look The Same to me for more than a year now. At least, I won’t have to deal with Monday Blues anymore, right? Hahahahahaha.

I have many things in mind to write about but I just can’t focus like always. Maybe because I have a project to finish so I thought I better get this over with. To stay motivated is sometimes a challenge, don’t you think so? Sometimes distractions get in the way. Like my sickness, really mess up with my fasting, energy, mood and others. Because I was too tired of dealing with all the runny and blocked nose, I don’t wait too long to get my life back. I have started drinking cold drinks again since 2 days ago, even though I’m not totally recovered. I was just tired of holding back many things over a fever. I’m tired of feeling lethargic and exhausted. I don’t want those excuses to slow down my time because the time is never slowing down actually. Time is still slipping so fast, whether or not I’m sick or sad. I just have to put a stop to this series of excuses. Life must go on and NO! It’s not just a common line. It’s in fact, very true. This life is too beautiful to waste. Let’s explore it to the max, and yez, not even Monday blues can get in the way!

My hormonal dilemma is starting to take over me again. My body is showing the signs of hormonal imbalance, again. And this even make it worse for me, because I get even lazier and the binge is getting worse. I hunt of all the sweet drinks and I recalled, eating my dinner for the past few days only made me want to throw up and, “Eurrgghh...take those foods away from my sight. I can’t even smell them now!” Yeah, but that doesn’t stop me from eating and craving for the other and the other foods that I have in mind.

I found another nice hot drink that I could try to replace my addiction for coffee, but I don’t think it’s gonna work in the long run. It’s cocoa flavoured Perl Cafe or whatever the spelling is. I lurvee the taste. The smell of cocoa and the nice flavour reminds me of the free chocolate flavourited milk back in primary school. I enjoy it hot and savour every sip but what happens is, AGAIN people, AGAIN...why don’t anybody remind me that anything cocoa is a sleeping pill to me? I don’t get to smile longer thinking that I have a subsitute for my coffee because maybe there just isn’t a substitute good enough to replace coffee. I can only think of switching from one coffee type to another, but still, it’s the family of coffee. How can I ever run away from coffee? Suddenly I remember my friend said to me, “Too much coffee will kill ya!!” She was amazed to learn that I drank up to 3 packets of instant coffee a day back in university – and the worse part is, I bragged about it. *Lols. My goodness, I just realize how much I enjoy coffee. Hellloooo? I might be coffee addict, but I don’t do alcohol and my friends do. Who is in the better position to advice, it’s them, or me? Or if none of us fit to give advice, then don’t make me feel like an evil sister just because I drink coffee every morning? Excuse me?

Actually, my body is not 100% now. It’s aching all over. My fingers are overworked. One of my fingers “cried out” last nite. It gave a little pain at the joint – Oh well, now what? Are you going to demonstrate too? Want some extra pay, huh? *Lols. My goodness, my dear fingers. It’s your job to do all the work for me, right? You guys can’t complain, you’re my fingers, remember? (Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaah). Why don’t I long for a sleeping day? I mean, can I at least think about my bed in this hour so that I can do something to entertain little desire? The thing is, there’s no other place I prefer to be. You can force me to be at home right now I can’t breath being at home when it’s not nite. It’s AT WORK that I want to be. So why am I here writing all this and not reaching at a damn point that at least make sense? *Lols.

Okay, this is what I’m going to do. I’m going to go through this day with a warm heart. My cup of coffee is almost finished so if I claim coffee helps me to focus, why I still complain about “being lost” of what to do? Oh my, I can’t carry on writing more of this and drag you guys in your own version of confusion because it’s totally not fair because I’m sure, most of you are having Monday Blues, something that I don’t have to deal with. But it’s for the funniest reason.

I don’t have weekends. That’s why. Hahahaahahahahahahahahahaha.

It’s actually lucky enough if I don’t forget it’s Monday.

You guys have a lovely day today. Smile the loveliest smile...Yea Now! *giggles.

Muahsss all.

No comments: