Statcounter

Saturday, March 14, 2009

"At Least 10 Good Moments With You..."

Wooo…the numbers are coming up more often as of late. Hahahahaha. This is a short, simple and sweet one. I must write this one because I want to remember it too. Do you actually believe that anybody who has ever had encounters with you, actually count the “good moments” he/she has with you? Sound almost ridiculous! Hahahahahaha

Really. I have ONE person who does that to me. I was first shocked to learn that he actually counts the good moments. I mean, how could he even start to count? Where did he get the idea to even start counting? Hahahaha. Sweet, kan guys? Actually, it just popped out from his mouth ba tu. He didn’t even plan to say it. He only wanted to tell me the reason why he really treasures my friendship. Then it’s like he accidentally mentioned, “…because I have at least 10 good moments with you.”

Then I went, “Ah? Omigawd. You count??? Hahahahaha. How do you count good moments?” He said, “If you’re that smart, you figure it out yourself.” Then I continued, “I want some clues.” “Sorry, no clues,” he said. After some thinking, I said, “Wait, 10 sounds like a lot. Hey, this must include the times we argued, right?” Hahahahahahaha. “If the arguments are included, it should even much more than 10.” Then he left me wondering, UNTIL NOW!!! *Lols.

Ya ba, until today I don’t know what those good moments are. But it’s good to know that someone actually has a different way of keeping in touch with good memories. I can recall having good feelings but I won’t know if those times included in his list of good moments. Anyway, it’s such a delight for me to feel like my friendship does matter to some people.

NOTE: Please update me when it reaches 50 good moments okay? *Lols. (Kalau sampai la baa… inda jua sia paksa laaaa… hehehehehehe :PP )

P/S: One more, speaking of numbers, I was a bit surprised to see the number of hits to my blog yesterday was extraordinary than usual. Anything about the 25 freaking beans that I spill, or what? Hahahahahahahahaha. The conclusion is, you people love beans. Thank you. *Lols.

No comments: