Statcounter

Friday, March 6, 2009

How Does It Feels Like To Be Healthy?

Wooo... it was such a challenging moment just now. My sickness went worse and I almost closed my eyes. I couldn’t bear it anymore. I just leant my forehead on the arm which was on my desk and I felt like sleeping. I thought of my bed. I wanted to be in my room. But it was still too early to come home. I never actually had the need to go back early, until today. I needed quality rest. I almost called my mom – not like I was this superstrong who could bear everything on my own.

Fighting this feeling of giving up, call it a day – is sometimes unbearable. Now what? It’s a totally different feeling. And it was like 20 minutes away? Now I feel like I can go on until the last hour and people don’t have to know that hey, that 256 is sick. Actually, it’s only a normal sore throat. I know it all already how this sickness will have its way on me. I know it that I will get a fever and total exhaustion. You guys know how I beat it just now? I EAT and DRINK. I feel that if you want your body to be stronger, it’s like your own car. It needs fuel. I have feed myself with any food I can find here, without having to make extra effort to get one. Today I am wearing a black shirt, and I am sweating like crazy underneath the shirt. This is a good sign. I must sweat much enough to normalize my body temperature.

Wow...ALL OVER AGAIN, I should remind myself how GREAT it feels when you’re totally healthy. I can eat ice cream, I can drink my tasty nescafe ice...wooo...lurveeee it. Now I can’t I look at the picture of my favourite nescafe ice on my favourite mug – which I made myself for 2 consecutive days – it was an eyesore. Looking at the ice, I hate ICE when I’m sick like this. ICE will never make be better. My throat is suffering painfully here my friends. Oh, speaking of having my nescafe ice in two consecutive days – actually those are the reason for my sore throat now!!!! Hahahaahahahaha. So jaat o my fav drinks that... so so jahat! Don’t want to friend you anymore! (*Lols) Yaaa...nanti lepas I get healthy again, lupa oso that. Sama oso nescafe me cari. Bagussss betulll si 256 ni kan. *Lols

Nah... nampak ni instant drink Ice Lemon Tea of any brandla... u guys minum ni barang bila kamu ada tu sore throat. Itu acid citric akan betul2 boleh tulung u guys punya sore throat tu... suddenly when u telan air liur, tidak rasa perit sudah that. Ini la kesakitan yg sia paling2 nda suka, tapi sayang sekali, sebab itu la penyakit tahunan sia. My mom akan tau tu...”Nah, tu la kau slalu makan pedas. Mimang la kau punya sakit ni dari dulu.” Yaaa, masa sia sore throat, sia cuba elakkan bercakap di phone sebab teda sudah tu suara chipmunks yang korang pikir mau dengar that. (*Lols). Erkss... ya la baa... bukan chipmunks. Itu doremon ba tu. Hahahahaha. Sampat lagi o kan. Apa lagi doremon2 sana... teda doremon2 lagi this. Urg berabis tahan sakit this. Nyanyi pun nda ble sudah. Hehehe.

Bah...kawan2 suma...have a nice evening ya. It's time to go sudah. Muahs all

No comments: