Statcounter

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tagged By Macaronie

1. How old are you?

The answer might be or might not be there in my nick itself. Creativity helps.

2. Are you single?

If I say I am not, does that mean I can stop at this question? Hehehe.

3. At what age do you think you’ll get married?

That used to be something you mumble about when you’re still in university, but after university, you’ll get a taste of the real thing – you’ll be glad that you even prepare for one.

4. Do you think you’ll marrying the person you are with now?

Thinking and believing is still nothing much about the reality. It doesn’t matter what I think.

5. If not, who do you want to marry?

To do this world justice, let him be the one God made for me. Cos if not, he and I would be taking someone else’s partner just to say goodbye in the end. Yeah, that’s when the theory of soulmate starts to chip in. *giggles.

6. Who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?

A female chaperone who understands how much the day means to me.

7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?

I am not a trend follower. A little of anything, I’ll come up with my own concept.

8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?

It’s not about Where, but Who. If I get the Who right, I don’t really care Where.

9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?

All the people who think that I ever mean something to their lives.

10.Will that include your exes?

I’d say, WHY NOT. *grinz. The more, the merrier.

11.How many layers of cake do you want?

Who cares about layers. I have a bigger picture in my mind. Nope, won’t share it with ya. Hehe.

12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?

I don’t want to choose when I can have both.

13.Name the song/tune you’d like to play at your wedding.

All the love songs that have touched my heart at least once in my lifetime.

14.Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon & fork/knife?

I prefer it to be casual, somewhat classy. I just want everybody to have a good time as much as I do.

15.Champagne or red wine?

You can’t let someone who doesn’t wear pants to decide which pants to wear.

16.Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?

Once marriage is solemnized, the honeymoon begins right away. *Lols.

17.Money or household items?

As long as it comes from the sincere hands.

18.How many kids would you like to have?

As many as I could afford to give birth to. *Lols

19.Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?

Ah? how do you know my plan? *Lols

Alaaa…tu ja ka? Doiii… baru sia mau panas2 kan jari sia menaip. Nda pa la kalau sudah abis. *Hahahaahahahaha.

Sepa mau tag? Suma kamceng sia sudah si Makaronie tag. Anyway, if anybody thinks he’s being left out, pls sms me. (Hahahahaahahahahahahah. Notty notty)

No comments: