Statcounter

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Call To, "Slow Down, You Twofivesix[256]!"

Semalam I got a signal from my brother Jojon, that maybe I got too hard on my writing. It keeps on getting heavier each day. Terus kedapatan yang my mind is working overtime. He cakap, “Kadang2 kalau pikiran ni simple, hidup lebih mudah.” Mimang all over again, I sedar my kelemahan. If brains give me kelebihan, mungkin juga itu yg give me kelemahan.”Talampau kana pakai sudah ba kepala utakmu tu,” bilang abangku si Jojon. *Lols.But then, I don’t call him brother for nothing. He’s right. But I’m sure, he doesn’t want me to change because of him also. He wants me to think of the best way to settle from here, by letting me know that maybe instead of me telling others that “Hey, I think you take it too hard on yourself”, I actually should say that to myself too. Sometimes I take it too hard on life subjects that I have not even been there yet, and for him who has been there, he knows better that Life Is No Bed of Roses. Yes, another thing that he emphasized during the brainwash yesterday. Hehe, (Yes laling, I call it, The Brainwash). Yes, Maybe I Expect too much from this life. Maybe I should read again one of the articles I posted yesterday that, sometimes our expectation is not realistic – and I proudly say that I should get a taste of that lesson for myself too. Yes, I won’t change my way of writing. Eventhough sometimes I get too hard and tough on the subjects. All I need to do is to “find balance” and I will try to not let you readers get drown in deep thoughts that you might not spare energy for. Let’s go for something lighter. Short thoughts that comes from intriguing ideas. I want to try it once in a while. To My Bro…if you don’t sayang me, you won’t advice me. And if I don’t sayang you, I won’t take your advice in a good way. And the good news – we sayang each other, that’s why. *Lols. (Bersinar ba mata si ulal ku terus.) Hahahahahahaha. Okay, let’s settle for something lighter once in a while. Bear with me guys. Thanks.
P/S – I perasan2 ja pikir my brother JoJon is among my blog's biggest fans. *Lols.

2 comments:

AngeL BeaR said...

well...I guess most bloggers will do the same too.

For me, writing is like a therapy for me. If I feel so angry..well..you haven't seen that part of me yet, but someday, don't be surprised when my blog gonna be harsh. hahaha....

guess what, i feel better after that. =p

keep it up girl!

Twofivesix256 said...

Dingo dear... yes, your blog says so much about your emotions. I saw it all already, and sure gonna be expecting more from you ya. *giggles. Harsh or not, at least we write from the heart right, bebeh. You keep it up too. Muahss