Statcounter

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Can We Love 2 Persons At Once?


























I asked my guyfriend. “Is it possible for a person, who is committed to someone, falls in love with another person, with the same level and intensity of affection? My experienced guy friend said, “OF COURSE IT’S POSSIBLE!” Even married men who has a wife and kids can also fall deep in love with another woman. Then this puzzled me, asked him again, “How is that possible ah?” How come your heart has another big space for another love when you already give it to someone else? 

What do you guys think? Mesti u guys cakap yang love tu kadang2 bukan love, nafsu saja. Tapi di mulut cakap Love la. Tapi kenapa mcm tu ah? Bukankah if you love another person yang bukan your partner, tu satu bentuk kecurangan juga? And what if you were in the place of the person who become “the other person” who is loved by someone who is taken. What do you feel? 


When it comes to the question of heart, it becomes so so complicated. You sometimes fall in love, blindly. You don’t want to love someone that you shouldn’t love, but still it can happen. Attraction happens in funny little ways that you can’t explain. The next thing is, you think about the person so much, and then you miss the person so much and then being around the person is like something you’re looking forward to, day to day. Again – I don’t say that you WANT this to happen. 


First scenario: If I have a boyfriend I really love, can I still find myself in love with one of my attractive guyfriends? If something like this happens, it would be like two-timing my boyfriend right? This can really mess things up because instead of missing one person, I’d be missing two. So so not healthy to happen, right? Things would mess up even more if the person is returning you the feelings. Uh-oh! 


Second scenario: Someone who is married or taken, falls in love with me, whether or not the person knows I am taken. What should I do? It is still a problem to begin with because the guy is taken, and it’s double trouble if I were also taken. If you were me, don’t you feel awkward to be in this situation? If you know where you stand, fine. That would be simpler. What if you feel the same way? Would you try your luck to grab the guy away from the person he belongs to? Uh-oh, you’re playing with fire! 


The question of hearts and feelings…sometimes it gets funny, awkward and anything else you can name. Because of this macam2 hal, manusia tidak pernah duduk diam. They always have “a fight” inside them. At the end of the day, you know what is the best for you. It’s not all about feelings, but also responsibilities, integrity and all the other virtues that will keep this world in peace. 


Dipendekkan cerita, you guys pandai2 la handle if you are caught in this situation. Jangan u guys tanya sia sudah la, sia pun nda tau apa mau buat. *Lols. Or, you have a better view in this? *winks.

5 comments:

Joel Johnny said...

I am not sure about this..!
But normally la, we understand that LOVE is about sharing feeling and care each others within two persons. That is what called TRUE AND PURE LOVE!
Hahaha.. I am not an expert.. If someone can divide the love into two persons, means that is just LOVE for his/herself demanding. Crazyness for sex and satisfaction by having so much loves..!
But cant judge at all.. Depends on peoples thinkings.. how about poligamy? (garu2 kepala....)
Is that love or just to fulfill the BODY DEMANDS at all?

For me, enough to have someone that u pretty sure can give you 100% cares and loves.. Then my heart is FULLY OCCUPIED! No more room left!

~smile..

Twofivesix256 said...

Yes Johnny, you are right. Loving 2 persons at once could mean being selfish, right? Hehehe...only now I'm thinking, right?. Hehehe. I think that people overuse the word "Love" to replace physical needs, lust and the likes of it. I think now we get a clear view. *grinz. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

haha johnny J : kalo tu cupid terpanah sama kaw ?? nah amaasiam ??
future tu bukan ko yang punyaaa!!<-bilang c bebeh256 wakwakwak peace!!!

NoVaCaiNe said...

can we love 2 persons at once ? <--- erm... okey jua fakta2 ko tuh ar...mana ko curi ? khwkhwkw!! bole kah kita mencinta 2 org dlm satu masa...why not? tapi biar lah rasional sikit kan...nda salah klu kita mencintai lebih dari satu...kan ada juga nama nya love as be fren.. :) i love u all guys... haha~! but my true love just for my god... :)

Twofivesix256 said...

Novacaine: Itu fakta bukan sia curi bai tu ging, sia lama sudah terpikir ba tu, so now sia share sama you guys. Nah, mcm ulal cakap, kalau itu cupid sudah strikes itu bahu kau, bukan sanang kau mau cabut tu panah tuu...keluar2 jua air mata mu tu Novacaine. *Lols. Anyway, pandai2 la kita untuk handle it okay. :)