Statcounter

Monday, January 5, 2009

REUBENNORMAN: Behind The KFC Guy

“Try sing a song at the top of your lungs while you’re driving a Fair lady – you’ll get a taste of becoming Reuben Norman”

REUBENNORMAN ON IRC

reubennorman

, he was the first annoying op that I dealt with when I came to IRC in August 2008. He got agigated by me using English. He even banned me after a short session of “exchanging words” in the channel. Hahahaahaha. You don’t welcome a new chatter like that Mr. Reuben! So if any of you experience something like I did with him, trust me I understand what you feel! Kicking chatters for fun is something that this guy enjoy to do. Grrrr.... *Lols.

And recalling what happened months ago, it is actually strange why I am sitting here writing comments about him for my blog! *Lols. That’s so so funny. Although this posting is requested by him, he gave me the freedom to write my personal views about him. I guess he’s making this a way of getting to you guys - to reveal WHO IS THAT MAN behind that irritating KFC guy who always ask for fs and fs, like neverending! Oh yeah! The FS guy, what else do you want me to call you Reuben? Hahahaha.

“I’m Done Hiding” ß He said this to me. And Reuben, this posting better make my blog famous! *Lols. I did this posting as a favour to him as a friend. He might be difficult and mean sometimes, and also...he might make anybody angry because of his ways of handling things on IRC. Hey, look who’s talking. Even after calling each other “a friend”, he still kick-banned me from the channel (Reason: Offensive User) – for the sake of “light banter” or in other words, kick manja2 only. But hey that irritated me a lot, man! I sulked a few times just because of this ways of treating “a friend” in the channel. *Lols. And you guys imagined what he said to me after he bullied me abis-abisan di channel? “I play2 only ba tat. U ni cepat betul ambil hati.” (Cuba kunu I bully u like that, baru u tidak tau. Give me the channel pass first! Hahaahahaha)

REUBENNORMAN IN PERSON

Anyway, I have shared talking about sensible things with this guy and he’s actually a much much different person when he’s not online. His typwritten words are not the same as how he would speak them. Very true! The robotic reubennorman in IRC is EXACTLY NOT accurate to describe him because he is very talkative, he is full of ideas (and he swears a lot! Hahahahahaha), and this fella lurveee singing. I can still recall his versions of “Total Eclipse Of the heart and Making Love Out Of Nothing At all”. For someone who is (still) going to vocal class, we should actually give him the credit for showing a lot of passion in singing. Oh well, maybe you should ask those who went to karaoke with him. Anyway Reuben, you go sing from the heart and don’t break your throat, ok!

Have any of you been in arguments with him? Cold war, maybe? Yeah, in such a short time, I have also gotten into arguments with this guy, because he got pissed off easily when you have a different opinion from him on certain matters. Luckily, a person like me have well-thought arguments to present to back-up my theories. *Lols But through the chats that I had with him, he actually has some good senses about life; which are the by-products of experiences. Some of his philosophies are workable too. Some of his words are sometimes too deep that I find them hard to understand in the capacity of my intelligence. Hehehehe :P. But to be honest, his way of thinking is different from most people I know. He’s also sometimes too perfectionist. Although he’s very much into martial arts, he’s actually afraid of cockroaches and err...ghosts. (Hahahahahaha). He likes the word SIMPLE to describe himself. But I tend to disagree because he’s sometimes very particular about things and how can that be anything close to SIMPLE?

REUBENNORMAN ON WOMEN

He said that at times, he seems to have No Interest in women. (Ouch!) But he has another revelation to make. He says that “I Am Not Gay!”. He also says that although he’s pretty tough on women, he admits that he also has a weakness on women - he confesses that he has A Very Big Crush on the nick candylolly since the first time he saw it. I have to highlight that because he asked me to. That’s how desprate he wants to prove that he’s not gay. *Lols. “Nobody has a crush on nicknames, you know! But he said, “I’m different.” When I told candylolly, she just giggled. Anyway, I think reubennorman is a great ip picker for his bnc.

reubens@in.love.with.you

reubens@waiting.my.love.being.accepted

reubens@tell.me.you.love.me.before.you.say.goodbye

The ips show the other side of reubennorman, don’t you think so, ladies? Okay, now that the ladies know you’re not gay, they might ambush your office trying to get the form to apply to be your girlfriend. Itu kau tanggung sendiri la ging. *Lols. Anything happens to you after this posting, all the best of luck ok bebeh.

A WRAP...

Okay, my last lines and most important ones about Mr Reuben Norman – From day one, like you, I also thought that he was some school kid who only learnt how to chat, and then how he got me into believing in the wrong details that luckily SOME of them he corrected afterwards. But not everyone is lucky to know the truth much earlier. Some of us got fooled maybe until you read this blog. The fact that he’s been telling people he’s the KFC guy for months maybe made a lot of chatters think less of him. What should we call you now, Reuben? Mr. Contractor? As far as I know, most of the chatters even got his wrong friendster page! How cunning! *lols. If the picture in the fs you have is NOT the same as the pictures here, Uh-Oh...you got pranked all the way, friends! Another credit for him for successfully making people believe in A LOT of wrongness and now the truth is mostly revealed...Anymore surprises for us? Baddd baddd boyy you reubennorman!!!! Don’t do it again, ok! Hahahahaha.

As a conclusion, I believe, Reuben asked for my help to make this page to TELL THE TRUTH. I think it’s in his new year resolution for 2009. Hehe. Way to go!

So Now, The Truth Revealed. So just consider a puzzle solved, I mean...A Puzzle Solved ..IN PEACE. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

he does not have enough respect for people because he thinks he's so high and mighty and just becos he's a so-called "big shot" in IRC he thinks he can do anything he pleases (like mixing up IRC and personal business). I know this for a fact. Been there, done that. So beware what information you share with him. He might use it against you someday especially when you disagree with his stupid thoughts. best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Reubennorman is such a blast to be with either in IRC or real life.:) talkative n full of ideas n yes, swears a lot, which some might find unbearable but for me, fascinating..It's Him being himself. I'm totally in love with u kenen.. muahaha. Just kidding Bro.Anyway,I m glad tht u finaly came out from wherever, with this tribute.Thanks to 256 :).Hope u'd be the best always Reubennorman.

Twofivesix256 said...

It's either my blog make you famous or you make my blog famous...Let's see...ehmm... I let you win la this time. Hahahaha. Ya laa ya laa... u win laa :P

Anonymous said...

hehe...no comment!!

LizzyDonJuan said...

sama la..annoying guy..show off kaya!!!he banned me js cuz of nothing!beeehhh...setakat org ubah structure English dia ja ba..

stevo said...

well well well..where is this guy now?damn~ i miss him very much..he was the first and the last guy i met in KK. by the way bro..it was very nice to know somebody like u.hehe..All the best in whatever u do & God Bless You bro.thanks to 256 for the blog. :)

Anonymous said...

We want a tribute page about candylolly

Anonymous said...

ask reuben to sing in double up!..singing alone normally without partner???......woohoo!...gotcha reuben!!!!!!!