Statcounter

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stop Comparing Me With Anybody, Understand?!

I start to freak out when people have certain expectation towards me. I don’t know which part of it that I begin to make people think and believe in something, and have certain impression about me. I just go with the flow. Though I am someone who is always hard on what people gonna say about me, but when I mingle with a new society as I age, I don’t really try that hard anymore. I just present myself the best I can in most comfortable manner. That’s all.
And nevermind about which part of this that goes wrong, before I know, I am already put in this position where some people appreciate my good qualities and here comes the bitter part; they start to compare me with the people who they used to look up to, and find analytically the reason HOW and WHY these people and me is better than the other. Now you tell me how stressful could that be. The funny part is – I Don’t Ask for all this. In other words, DON’T COMPARE ME WITH ANYBODY, UNDERSTAND!! Yes, even if I’m gonna win all the points, I refuse to be compared. Even IF I were that good, it’s still not to my favour that anybody put me as the benchmark to what is good, what is better. No! Please Don’t Do That!
No kidding. I have received some remarks lately. I was put in the Battle of 2 Women that I was involuntarily involved and judged. And guess what? “This self-proclaimed jury” said to me the verdict. “You’re more -- than her. You’re more -- than her. You’re more -- than her. You’re more -- than her. In other words, you are BETTER than her in Everything.” I almost dropped my jaw. No, I wasn’t impressed with the evaluation. You can say anything flattering to me. I’m not a kid anymore. I don’t buy free compliments. It was cruel to the other person, and it was also cruel to myself because now I have to prove that I really deserve all the glory of winning the battle. Gotta be freaking kidding me!
NO, STOP IT! I don’t want to hear all that! I am just a normal human being and I am indeed very weak myself. I don’t want any eyes to set on me and wait the moment that I do wrong. One wrong move and already I’m crushed. NO YOU IDIOT! Stop It! I don’t ask for all this. Please just let me be a human being that YES I make mistakes and yes I am not that good. Never ever compare me with any woman because I KNOW FOR SURE, whoever that woman is, she’s good in her own definition. Please just accept me as who I am and I have nothing to prove. I really really do have nothing to prove because I never tell you guys that I am good. You can only talk to me, see my work and you know what is good, what is not. Just appreciate me in areas that I’m good at and just accept me and my weaknesses. Stop Comparing Me With Anybody!!

2 comments:

Kimi . Wiz . Khalifa . Kenji said...

Uii... sepa lha yg kaC compare ko 2 arr.. sini kenen sy kaC makan jagung bakar import dari KB 2 urang..kekekekkekeke`~! LarIIKkkKKk`~!

AngeL BeaR said...

ba besa la tuh....