Statcounter

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another Chinese New Year Coming In!

This hamper is made by me. Thanks to my brother Jojon for giving me the ideas to assemble the stuff in this hamper. It helps a lot!

I want to wish all the Chinese friends a very happy and prosperous Chinese New Year and Happy Holiday to everyone else who are not celebrating. Drive safely and enjoy your holidays with your loved one. And don’t forget to come back to work, ok! Hehe. Thanks for all the visible and invisible readers of this blog. *giggles. I watch the hit statistic very closely guys and I wish more of you my silent readers will come up and appear in any of the comments. I will surely thank you personally for supporting my blog! *winks. Thanks all. Muahsss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uinaaa lawa lah!! bepa harganya tu kunu bebeh256 ??? ada pala ahching ahching lagi tu .. 1st taim sia nampak hamper kiut gitu tu tau.. so .. bila adiahkan satu utk sia neh ?? wakwak

Twofivesix256 said...

hehehehehe Harga dia altogether RM86.60 ja tu dear. Gong xi gong xi to my beloved abang. Muahsss *giggles. Sampat lagi ba kan jon. Hahahahahah. Kepala dragon ba tu jon, ahching tu apa? hahahahaha.

You want oso ka dear? I can owez make you want, Next time you turun kk again ah *winks

Twofivesix256 said...

Okay, mau explain sikit. Makanan tu hamper sikit ja tu jon. Yang banyak dia punya deco, dia punya toys, dia punya angpow, ada box cny lagi...but korang nda nampak dari gambar. So jangan komplen cakap tu hamper me overprice ahh. Heheheheheheh :P