Statcounter

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Me - The Stress Therapist?

Call it funny, but a few people who are not connected to each other, said the same thing to me – That I am A Stress Therapist – they said that their stress gone when they talk to me! Omigawd! Whatta blessing! I mean it! Whether it is on IRC, on the phone or in person – they come up with the same thing. I begin to wonder, hey, did you guys graduated from the same institution or what? *giggles. No seriously, if this is a compliment, Thank You Lord! I will take this as a gift that I have, given by God and then through it I could help others to lessen their daily burden, since that I don’t have anything much in terms of materials. Of course, sometimes in order for this to happen, I have to sacrifice my own time. Even during work, they came to me and chat with me for hours. In some of the cases, the person only left when it was time for me to go home. It was somekind of absurd for my time to be treated that way. Knowing that I need to make money with the time. Really. Not only with my time, I’m always an active chat partner. I don’t just sit there and listen. I talk as much and I even think deep to get new ideas and analyze the ideas that they gave to me. And I also squeeze my brains to come up with suggestions to solve their problems. I usually consume a lot of energy to make it happen. In other cases, it is only chatting and laughing all the way, and when they have enough, they stand up and say, All my stress is gone. You’re like a stress therapist, you know that? Gotta be kidding me! Hahahahahaha The fact that I listen as much as I chat, give comforts to the people who really need a friend to talk to. Although sometimes it takes sacrifice from my side, I must tell you that I enjoy doing it. I’ve been doing it since I was in secondary school. Yes, sometimes, I feel silly too after a conversation ended. I feel silly because my time wasted just like that. But what done is done, and I only have their comforts to tell me that I’m doing something nice and good and I should be glad. I hope that this is one good thing about me that can give me the edge of being God’s instrument to do good to one another. Thank You Lord.

2 comments:

pa'e said...

mcm mn mo folow ur blog nie?
bourjourx6930
ekekek sori la sa newbie..i dun reli know how and wat to do if there is no such words as FOLLOW THIS BLOG
hahahha

Twofivesix256 said...

Sia pun newbie ni bebeh... dari tu ari sia cari tapi nda jumpa. Hahahahaha. Okay nanti sia try lagi ah. Kau tinguk2 la button yang ada di page sia ni nanti kio.