Statcounter

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Breakfast Trend

If you guys remember one posting I made before about my breakfast incident. Well, today I had my breakfast outside again. Same place. Same menu. *giggles.
Actually, I have been going to the same eating outlet, ordering the same menu since last year. So this is actually something that I initiate according to my favour and taste. Remember last time when I said that my sister always disagreed with me on foods. She wanted to find the reason to say otherwise when I say that I like a certain food. It was also the reason why she insisted to join me for breakfast the last time. Hahahaahahaha. Trying to beat me in this area, huh sister? I don't think so! So, what's the result now? You guys gonna laugh at this. My sister gets "addicted" to my favourite Mi Goreng Ayam and not only her, but also her guy friend who she often hangs out with. They are now the fans of this menu. I hold my laughter because I don't want to sound too obvious that I win the little game there. *giggles. So this is only one small trend that I intentionally set. I have done something like that in the past towards my friends and the people around me. For example, the song that I like. I could listen to a Dangdut song and make a friend who disliked Dangdut to start liking the song. They asked me, Hey, what's in you ah. I tend to like what you like. Hahahaahahaha. Repeat that again? I can't hear youuu... *giggles. (Just kidding guys.)
The eating outlet should be thankful to me because I bring them some business. I'm sure that the whole office will know about this menu from my sister and her friend and maybe next time I should claim my commission - what do you call it, good marketing? Hahahaahahahah.

5 comments:

AngeL BeaR said...

well, you can blog about the kedai also ba..hehehehe that's what bloggers do! =D

Twofivesix256 said...

Don't want la Dingo... I malu la like that. Hahahaahahha. Kidding. Tinguk laa mood gila2 sia this. Muncul jua tu barang inda tantu2 nanti tu...*lol

Anonymous said...

haiyaaa !! jangan wooo!! nanti teda sudah tu tokeh ah pek buli subuk amoi liang liang makan kat kadainya!!wakwak

Anonymous said...

Hi again miss. The mee goreng ayam look delicious. Mind telling me where i can get it? HALAL ka? hehe

Twofivesix256 said...

Wahahahahaha...restoren cina tu odry... but tukang masak melayu. I cannot tell u guys here cos mcm jojon cakap, if you guys know mana ni tempat, sia terpaksa cari tempat makan baru tu... Wahahahaahhahahahahah... tunggu lu sia dapat alternative yg me goreng dia sadap mcm tu, then I tell kio! Hahahahahahaha