Statcounter

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Can You Feel My Passion?

Ahaa! That’s a catchy line to begin with! *giggles. I remember, when I was studying in PJ, my friends and I always go to Subang Parade after church. There at Subang Parade, we could find a few funny machines that only need a 20 cent coin to give you some prediction about yourself. Yeah, a machine. *Lols. There was this machine that could tell, whether or not you’re a passionate person! Auww! *Lols. It was funny but then, there was this bunch of students who thought, 20 cents, why not? Yeah, that was US! *Lols. And believe it or not, I got the result, “You’re Passionate!”. I remember this one friend who got the result “Cold” or something like that, but it was like very far from the target. Remember, the machine was to detect PASSION and something opposite than that should mean some bad news, man. Hahahahahahahahaha. She said to me, “Ha? Buyuk juga kau ni. Mana buli kau passionate o, sedangkan sia tidak.” Then I threw that look, “What’s a big deal with this damn machine telling me I’m passionate? The hell I care!” Then I think it should followed by laughter. If the machine can feel it, then I want to ask you, can you feel my passion?
What an intro. Hahahahahaaha. Now that I’ve been blogging since November 2008 (although I registered this address in October), can you connect with my writing already? Yesterday during a session in MIRC chatting and we were having a talk on blogs, I made the confession that I’m a beginner. Then I got the respond from a chatter that he was surprised to hear that. I said, I was new in blogging, not in graphics. Maybe what he meant was not the graphics, maybe the writing, right? Let me make some statement briefly. Writing is something that comes naturally to me. I remember when I was in primary school, I wrote all over the text books. I wrote my ideas, idioms and motivational quotes that I made up myself. I always loved to read them over and over again. Then after that, I remember having a log book where I wrote all my ideas and poems – poems about my frustration about pollution, my admiration towards something, and maybe anything I could think of. After a while leaving the book and read my writing again – Man, I fell in love with it. Again and again, I feel the same way. Is it too much when I say that I actually love my own writing? I really do. The person who is typing right now, me that is, is typing something directly comes from the mind, as I am typing now. When I finish typing this, I would forget what I wrote. The moments happen spontaneously. The magical moments that give passion to my piece of writing. It comes straight from the heart.
Okay, maybe I confessed that I was new in blogging. Actually, I am only new to the “proper method” of blogging. I am always writing. I have written down more than hundreds articles that I put in my pc. I wrote about my thoughts, my ideas, my frustration and my curiosity – I recorded them all in my pc. See people? Do you know what passion means? You will still do it even if nobody is watching. That’s PASSION. I write even before I have the chance to publish what I write. Now do you guys understand why I MUST have a blog now that the technology provides me the way to do so?
Back in the university years, man, I love the composition for my English paper. I loveeee it! I love it when they give a general topic and then write anything we want. I remember coming across the topics like Human Cloning, The Invention That You Wish Never Been Invented and about Futuristic Transportation. When I wrote those essays, I usually got emotional. Really. I touched about something that give sentimental meaning to whoever that will read the essay. I didn’t care about English anymore. I just want to write and convey what I felt about the topic. I know that I might get the grammar wrong, or use the wrong word, but I didn’t care. I only wanted to write from the heart – and Make These People Know what I feel about the topics. *Lols. As you know, composition was only a part of the mark that I would get. But I still got A for my English paper even if I knew I wasn’t doing so good. Whenever my friend asked me, “What did you get for English this time? A again?” I said, “Yeah. Heran kan. I think they made a mistake lah.” But inside my head, I was thinking, “It must be the emotional essay!”Hahahahahahahahha.
I don’t need approval from others before I can like something. I recall that whenever I read my essays that I keep in my pc, I would say, “Wow…Nice.” Like I’m reading someone else’s essays, when those are actually mine! I just feel that, when I’m writing, something else is taking control of me. It’s something else that is writing from inside me. Does it mean something that I’m writing from the heart? Since I have this blog, I have a few reliable people who say that they like how I think and how I write what I think. Then it’s not too much for me to say that some people can already connect with my writing. They Feel Me, and My Passion in Writing. My English might be rough, but again, it’s the ideas and how the ideas are expressed that actually give life to the writing. Yeah, as deep as that. Hahahahahahahaha.
Even if there’s only ME who loves my own writing, I will still be thankful to God for this ability. The ability to write and then to like what I write. Just a way to savour and experience life more, right.
To my readers…feel my passion and be part of this experience!

No comments: