Statcounter

Monday, January 19, 2009

"I Am A Friend Of Both You And You Enemy"

Have you ever been the middle person of two rivals? Well, caught between two friends who are enemies to each other, how do you handle it? Will you show your clear support to one party or do you give fair share to both?

In certain situation, I refuse to pick. Because friendship is more important to me. I have had arguments in the past and I tell you, it’s anything but good news. I know what’s inside the heart of the two rivaling parties who never get along. They don’t feel good about it either. You don’t need to add salt to the wound by siding one of them when they are both your friends.

I have some friends who are not likable to many. People even throw at me some kind of funny stares how the heck I could be a friend to people who they dislike so much. But then, you guys look at me and where I stand. Why I could be a friend to these people most of my other friends hate? Why the people that they call “enemies” could stick to me and call me friend ?

Which should I focus here? The bad qualities of my rivaling friends or my good qualities that make both of them to still be in good terms with me? All I can say is, I don’t CARE. If I can find one reason to be your friend, I will go for it and I am NOT a kid anymore that I hear so much what other people gonna say. I even feel something good inside when someone that most people don’t like, is a friend of mine. I focus more on how a peaceful person I can become that YOUR RIVALRY won’t stop me from making friends with your enemies. And by me making friends with your enemies, DOESN’T MAKE ME YOUR ENEMY. I am trying to send a loud message there, don’t you think?

But I can’t deny, in order for this to happen. I need to have very high integrity. I can’t ENJOY the show of them fighting among each other. If I can’t do much to fix it, I might as well, STAY AWAY from it. I won’t advice you guys, Hey, come on. Stop it. U guys jangan quarrel mcm budak2 ba, please? No no. I won’t do that. One rule I should obey, NEVER make things worse for them. If one party wants me to sit there and listen what they dislike about the other party, I will sit and listen. And then when the other party does that, I will do the same. And what’s the rule? Never Leak Anything that turn them into BIGGER ENEMIES because you have to understand these both parties are good people to begin with. They only have big misunderstanding. If you happen to be in between them and you’re putting on A BIGGER SCENE than the parties themselves, I CALL YOU A LOSER. Feel ashamed on yourself. Don’t Do That.

I have also involved in big arguments with my friends at least once in my life, so I won’t be playing angels here. I know what arguments are. I respect both of you and I hope that with your friendship with me, I can be the bridge to make you guys find LESS reason to prolong the arguments. Come to think about it, If your enemy, who is also my friend, IS THAT BAD, How could the person become a friend of mine, when I myself, at the same time, a friend of yours? How evil can someone be when he/she can be a friend to one of your friend. That’s something to ponder upon. :)

No comments: