Statcounter

Thursday, January 29, 2009

"I've Been Her"

I had a chat with my guyfriend. He told his bitter experience about having his heart broken by the girl he loved so much. I experienced his story and I followed every word he said. I could feel the frustration and the anger. He definitely blamed it all on her since the moment she said, "I Don’t Love You Anymore".

I said some questions because to me, there’s no way a girl would say something like that towards the guy she loved unless something really bad had happened. I don’t believe that any girl could be so stupid to do that. At least if she’s stupid, she must have a heart TO NOT just say something like that. My guyfriend didn’t want to go into the details. I let him keep his secrets. But the anger is still inside him.

You guys know what I did after that? Instead of just listening to him and his frustration, I tried to find justification for the girl to have done something like that. I still refused to believe the girl doesn’t have a heart. Then something knocked into me.

My goodness.

“I’ve been in her place too.”

Then I tell my guyfriend this story.

There was this girl who loved to make friends. One of her friends fell in love with her and asked her to be his girlfriend. She wasn’t ready for a relationship, and she tried to explain to him that she didn’t have the space for romantic love yet. The guy was giving a signal that he was going to be very very upset if she turned him down. So this girl had to save the friendship by saying, Okay. So the guy took it as a Yes, and they began from there. The guy lavished the girl with undivided love. He sure loved every bit of her. The girl, who was not so ready for it, thought that she could pick up with the emotions. She went ahead and did her part. At one point, she thought that she was starting to feel the same way. Until a new guy came into her life and made her realized something else. She finally found a better definition of love with the new guy.

“She left the boyfriend for the new guy.”

After I ended my story, I told this to my guyfriend.

“Feelings are very complicated.”

You might be rich, you might be handsome, you might be ALL THAT – but it doesn’t mean that the girl that you love will love you in return. AND…

If the girl you love doesn’t love you as much, IT DOESN’T MEAN that she thinks you’re not good enough. Maybe she’s just not the one. Someone else IS. And she’s out there.

Maybe you girls have been in her place to. You saw No Flaws in your boyfriend but you still left him because you didn’t love him. You can’t force love to happen just because he’s so handsome, he’s so loving, romantic and all that. People say love is blind. Maybe they are right. Because if Love has eyes, we might call ourselves stupid for leaving someone like that.

It’s just too complicated. If your lover left you for a reason, just let the person go. You will regret it much more if you are given the knowledge of WHO your soulmate is, but you stuck with someone who is not – the person HAS TO GO in order to make it possible for you and your soulmate find each other’s way. Believe in that theory and may the wound from the past love will heal a bit faster than you expect. Let the person go because only that way, the right one finds the way towards you.

Let’s just believe in it that way. :)

2 comments:

LizzyDonJuan said...

"She left the boyfriend for the new guy"
oh sangat buat sa alert kijap
but my situation is in viceversa..
"he left the girlfriend for the new gal"
u r such a nice well-planned writer sis..

Twofivesix256 said...

Thanks for the "well-planned" compliment my dear Lizzy. But maybe it all planned spontaneously. :) Keep reading ya