Statcounter

Saturday, January 10, 2009

What Am I Now, A Robot?

Why I tend to let someone control my life? I have been there for years. In the name of love, I listened and I obeyed. Now it’s happening again. “You can’t do this, you can’t do that.” Man, is it happening again? And I don’t know, why I just let someone walks into my life and start giving me the orders what I can and can’t do. And surprisingly, it’s easy to talk me down because I have been there before. Why I let this happen to me? Don’t you think I should do myself justice from here? Am I being stupid that I let someone who doesn’t have the right on me to tell me what to do? Now am I practicing my weaknesses or what?
Is it me who caused people to react that way towards me? It can’t be coincidences. I’m looking inside myself what can make some people who think that they have the right to say something, try to boss me around and tell me what to do. Is it my own attitude that causes them to react that way? Now I am wondering.
If I have a boyfriend who I would define as jealous and protective, would he do the same thing if the lady he’s with is someone else? Then why I could find at least 2 men with different characters, reacted the same way towards me? They got overly jealous and start to spell out things for me. They hate it when I get the attention. They hate it when I expose myself. They hate it when other people have access to me. What could put them to rest is if I keep a very low profile of myself and they would prefer it if nobody knows me. *Lols. Man, this is starting to sound funny. Am I officially a robot?
I have this tendency of being so vulnerable and fragile and I sometimes show that a lot. Is it why some people think they need to take the remote control so that they can protect me? I think that I already put quite a strong shell to protect myself. Or, am I actually enjoying it when I have someone to protect me? Is the little girl inside me screaming to get out that yes, I need someone to look after me and make sure nothing can hurt me? If yes, why I’m feeling kinda choked and drown in this overloaded attention I don’t think I need? Man, so many questions playing themselves again and again as I am writing this.
I know it wasn’t easy if I were in a guy’s place – thinking that he would lose his girl to someone else because his girl seems to enjoy attention from other guys. But maybe the guy should know what’s really inside the girl’s heart. What’s her intention of doing what she’s doing. She needs her own space too. To mix and mingle with the people that she chooses to make friends with. Guys, I have some advice for you. Please don’t get too paranoid with your relationship. If she’s not the one, nothing else will make it otherwise. You can’t boss your lady around as if she is some kind of a robot. Marriage won’t stop it all from happening. If you can control her why you are still in the relationship and her soul is taking a break just to please you, she would still do it after the marriage once her rebellious soul finds the way to its own freedom. You can’t stop someone who is alive, from being alive. You get me? Let her free and let her come back to you after she learns so much about life and still think you’re the best thing for her.
I am a woman and I need a man to lead me. This is the only reason why I listen and let man do his job. But remember, if you’re not yet anybody special in my life, don’t try to act like you’re already one, because I have limits too. Don’t spoil whatever that is going well now because it’s certainly anything but good news once I show you the bitter side of me. That’s all I’m saying. If I were to wish for something to happen, I always wish for something good and nothing else. Make Love, Not War.

5 comments:

merapuswz@webber said...

alo there..This is my 1st time dropping by your blog..and thank you for reading my blog.

"31 December tu is “just another day” UNTIL you are so determined to make changes from within yourself."
(your post on "the nite of 31dec")

-i couldn't agree more..nice posting and blog by the way. Keep on blogging and inspiring. ok..i link your blog in my blog alrite.. :D

Twofivesix256 said...

Thanks for the compliment and I think even my blog will enjoy your company *giggles. See ya around k

Anonymous said...

I ended my marriage when I finally realized that his concern was control, and when I started to push back on his pronouncements he became verbally abusive. The shell, yeah, I've got one. If anyone even suggests to me what should be done, I automatically get defensive. It's good that I became a teacher when I realized I need to have a job, because I get to tell people what to do, and that has built up my confidence.

I would rather be alone than be with another man who thinks he knows better than me what is good for me. It seems that controlling men (even if they have different personalities) have a sensor for the weak woman, weak meaning that she is suspectible to wanting an arm to lean on.

Twofivesix256 said...

I understand what you're saying, Laura. I have not been there yet, but I have always think so deep to anticipate the worst when it comes to settling down. If I can't be comfortable enough with my relationship BEFORE marriage, I would not let myself expect more After the marriage. That's why it becomes our biggest job to identify what's best for us before we make a big decision in our life, and in your case...I salute you for your courage. I think it's timely that we women step up and show them guys that we have guts too and those times when women tail their men around is a thing in the past. Wish you luck in your life k :)

AngeL BeaR said...

well my dear...

it's ur life and u got the power over it, not others.

Gambate!!!! =D