Statcounter

Monday, August 3, 2009

The One With The Toughest Heart

Tough Heart is the English term I use for Keras Hati. If there’s a competition to see whose heart is the toughest, who will win? *grinz.

Keras hati is one of my distinct characters. I am a very Keras Hati punya orang. It’s just so perfect to describe me. But it’s only in certain situations. I don’t PICK to be Keras Hati. It’s in my blood.

If you argue with me, giving me a hard time just because of your silly attitude, I will not fight back like idiots. I will get rid of you. You betray me once, I will eliminate you from my life forever. That’s what I do. This is how I always react from before. I don’t want to create enemies but if some people are toxic, I will not war with them, instead, I will erase their names forever. And if you embarrass me for any reason, and you cause me shame, you will join the league. And how my Keras Hati is doing its job here? That decision is final. I have done it for a few times already so I know I pass the test that, Yes 256, you’re irritatingly keras hati.

Back in college, this friend of mine was so well-known for being a biggest loose-canon. Whatever comes out from her mouth always hurt other people. She never got a taste to deal with me but she always caught my other friends with her mouth. But eventually, she got into an event of small misunderstanding – she accused me of something – which was a very small thing, very very small thing. It was almost a joke. But maybe because it was timely for someone to get back to her face for using her mouth for the wrong purpose, so I just give back the most irritating attitude. She said “Sorry” to me many times, but because I was a Keras hati punya orang, I hate to give my forgiveness that easily. You have to earn it and learn your lesson never to simply say anything with your stupid mouth. So, because I was so keras hati, then she declared “war” with me. She thought that after accusing someone, and turned in into a joke, and then said sorry – she thought that she did the right thing. N.O. I had enough with her mouth. She had been annoying my other friends since day one, so she gonna get the lesson from me. So she declared war with me because I did not want to forgive her. To hell with forgiveness that comes in the mouth only. You are NOT gonna get it from me. She wanted me to say, “Okay, I forgive you.” But I never did. So she pulled a long face – demonstrating her dissatisfaction. FINE, YOU THINK I CARE? Hahahahaahahahahahaha.

I bet she thought, “256 must come to be and say sorry when we are not even talking like before.” She was wrong. You guys imagine…being in the same room and class with me, bumping shoulders once in a while, but I never turned my face on her. Who was the first one giving attitudes, again? She thought she wanted to declare war with me right? Ahaa…watch before you step. You started the fire and pretended you were not there. Excuseeee mee!!! Yes, people would call her a very keras hati punya orang, because it shows. People could see it that she was kinda tough. Just because 256 was a bit of a laugher, and softer, she thought she could easily beat me down in that. I might be soft and sweet to some of my friends, but that’s not all.

And guess what? It went on for months, until we moved to the second year and I was still “that tough”. She got TIRED of it!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. So finally she did a few efforts to clear the air with me and yes…It worked. Actually, there is an antidote for my Keras Hati but I won’t reveal it. If you know this antidote, you can overpower me. *giggles. So, she hit it right and yeah…she got me. I finally talked to her again. But should she prolong it for years… BRING IT TO ME!! And one more, she never gets The Sorry she asked for, until now. Hehehehe

I’ve been in little arguments with my other friends too, and most of them didn’t wait that long. They knew they were guilty so they made some effort to make up, like sending me orange with some drawing on it and some funny words to tickle me. They got me. I could not hold my laughter. So, it’s just lucky that these friends made the effort. If you try to beat me in Whose Heart Is The Toughest, I won’t say I’ll win, but most definitely I will.

Actually, let me share with you. Being someone with a tough heart is not fun. I have reasons for that. It’s how I shield myself from the toxic people. I must have something to protect myself. If people do wrong to me, I must not just swallow. Letting people throw attitudes at me and sponge them in would only make me a weaker person. Mind you, sometimes arguments caused by me. That one this different. I will say sorry to you, do whatever so that you can forgive me. So I don’t use my tough heart in the wrong place. If I’m guilty, I will admit it right away.

Tough Heart – is a shield to protect myself. Yup, I say it again. In the current time, I also use it to avoid people from taking advantage of me. You have no freaking idea how much I do just to protect myself. If I can’t even protect myself, how can I be that strong to make my friends and family feel protected and secured with my presence? I am already a naturally weak person. If I don’t have a strong character, I will not have a weapon to face this challenging life. The weak will fall.

I will admit anyway that I hurt some hearts because of this attitude. For goodness sake, I want to stop hurting people with it. I’m still curious if there’s really someone who could tame this side of me. He MUST be tougher than me. *grinz. Ok, we are done with this topic. Case closed. *Lols

Muahsss everyone!

3 comments:

ulal said...

masiam pena ko kastau ni stury bah kan dear :)))
bkan sonang jua mo perang dingin ni kan..tiap ari bersemuka tapi namau maninguk atau pun managur..butul2 macam ganjil tu rasanya :)) tapi pa leh buat...gara2 sama2 namaw akun silap :)) pena jua sia lalui camni punya situasi ..sampai karang betawun sdah kami nda betegur .. bilang om .. putus ipar sudahh!! wakwakwak.. sia ada pikir kumbali..bagus sia bebaik2 balik lah..tapi ati zantung namau jua buat gitu .. nahh pa leh buat.. so lain ari namau lagi sejarah camni berulang lah...bagus lagi lebih satu kawan dr lebih satu musuh mah kan :))
so.. sia lebih rela lumbut ati dr sia ilang satu kawan .. kalo kawan tu lampau manginjak..pandai2 lah elak diri sdah sia :))

AngeL BeaR said...

well..ur just being who u are. some ppl need to accept it.

Twofivesix256 said...

Yes. Sia rasa kita suma ada cara untuk protect diri. But bukan sebab kita mau cari musuh. Kalau kita simpan2 tu benci lagi la buli datang sakit, bagus lagi elakkan dorang tu. Tapi kalau satu hari kita punya hati lembut dan boleh lupakan semua tu, adalah lebih baik ba :)) Ni la lumrah manusia biasa kan. :)))