Statcounter

Monday, August 17, 2009

The Rule Is…Never Fall In Love

It’s quite a famous tagline for Casanova, right? Hehehehehehe. I mean, in this field where a social game between a man and a woman – you meet new person, make friends with the one you have chemistry with – and then the good friendship starts to happen – Do you agree with me if I say that it’s actually better to stay that way? It’s better to have a moderate conclusion. Than to reach “a high point” just to lose it in the end, right? What could that high point be? Yeah, when you start to fall in love. Love often screws friendships. I’m sorry. It’s such a bad thing to quote but, think again, I might NOT be far wrong after all.

Everything is acceptable, forgivable, understandable – UNTIL love comes in the picture. I write about these things quite a few times already. I wrote about how friendship is better than love. I wrote about how tiring love can be. The idea is all the same. Love is such a beautiful thing. Oh man, it IS beautiful. But it comes with a large tag price – we thought we could afford, but most of us found out too late that we could not afford it. And then, something went wrong, it all goes back to square one. How hurtful.

I have the experience when friendship turns to love. After I went back to square one, if you ask me which would I prefer? I might go for friendship, although I wasn’t so sure about UNdoing the love chapter. I still wouldn’t want to miss it. It’s too wonderful to let it be taken away. But then, what if it’s the only choice I have in order to keep the friendship I once have with him? I don’t want to answer that.

But I want to make a big highlight how LOVE can mess up friendships. You start to feel deep for the person and it starts to torture you. Suddenly things aren’t that simpler anymore. It’s NOT that acceptable, forgivable and understandable, anymore. Maybe because of the experience that I had before, I build resistant to it. I will play my part but I draw a very visible line, which I should not cross. I know that I’ll be in trouble when my emotions get deeper than what’s within the boundary of friendship.

But, am I playing robotic around here? I think that I’m a little too often labeled as “the female robot” that shows no emotions, and when I do, they are usually the fake ones. *Lols. Like, hey, whatever comes out from 256’s mouth, don’t buy it. She’s just playing around. I think I don’t blame people for that. I think I enjoy it. Some people are in the position to feel that I’m heartless. You guys know what could be the reason to suggest this? The last time I go by what my heart was telling me, I was drown, like pretty badly. I hate it. I told ya guys in a previous post, getting your emotions involve is pretty much leading to losing power. I hate losing power over my own self. I hate to be fragile. And speaking of friendship, yes, when love starts to mess it up, it all starts beautifully at first, but it always ends pretty badly. (Hey, that’s very negative, 256!!) I mean, yeah, it could lead to bigger thing that actually works, but if it doesn’t, it will NEVER be the same again. It’s rather, Love or Nothing. See? Friendship is not there to be picked, anymore.

Imagine this. You are having one kind of a great friendship with a great person. Everything is doing really great. What if one of you is already showing the sign to drift away a little bit from the friendship and gradually about to cross the border, and without the person knowing – it’s already Love? It’s frightening!! I mean, look at what’s at stake, people! Can we stop something like this, now that it’s not too far yet? Can we still mend our ways so that we can stay within the boundary? Is it worth it to lose this friendship? I think you guys have experienced this at least once in your whole life. Your heart starts to feel the strange pain – because now you have demands. You want the person to always be there, and do the things that you like – and when she doesn’t, you get hurt so easily.

I can go on and on, but I’m just trying to make people realize that, if you don’t have a hunch that this thing not gonna work in the long run, Do Not cross the border. Just enjoy the friendship. It’s beautiful enough. It could be only second to Love, that is if it has to be anything else than the first itself. What if one of you starts to show the sign of crossing the border? I don’t know about you, but for me, I will show resistant at some point. Slow it down so that things will tuned back to normal before it’s too late. But…

Read the topic again.

The rule is…Never Fall In Love.

2 comments:

ulal said...

memang friendship yg paling gumbira..kalo pasal love sdah ..haiyaaaaa sdah ada limit lorr ..ni nda buli tu nda buli lo .. kena jaga mukanya lo ,kena jaga ati zantungnya lagi lo .. nahh lain pula kalo prenship..mukanya kana jaga juga tu tau ..tapi ringan banyak tu tanggungan drpd tu tanggungan love bah kan :)))

Twofivesix256 said...

Yaaa laling. Sengsara ehh. But tu la, semua org pun tau oso, but sama jua nda dapat control, sebab mengasyikkan ba jua tu love tu. Hehehehehe. Senang cakap, sepa berani, cuba la...*Lols