Statcounter

Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Sense Of Cuteness, Do You Have It?

I remember looking at a few of my dolls at the dining table. These dolls are the chubby and short, type which are so so cute!! *giggles. I pulled out one of the shoes from the chubby feet, and put it at the edge of the table. It was red in colour. My first younger brother was watching the tv, not far from the table. I said this to him. “Ada kasut kau tetinggal.” Then my bro was giving me that curious look. “Mana?” And before I could answer, his eyes were wandering around. He saw the little shoe of my chubby doll at the edge of the table. Then he said, “Kurang asammm!” Then he laughed. Hahahaahahahahaha. I laughed like crazy. He got it that I was making fun of my doll’s shoe. Hahahaahahahahahahahahahaha. You see that, people? If you have that sense of cuteness, you can express the cuteness in many little ways. You just appreciate the cute things around you. You guessed it. I sure have that sense of cuteness.

I was a doll lover since I was a little girl. But it doesn’t stop there. I still love dolls very much. I love all the cute little things… my parents know it. They know what to buy if they go to somewhere. I never told them. They just know because I like to keep things like that. Just look at my Nelly and the other stuff that I have showed you so far. Wait until I open the box of gifts that I have packed nicely, loadsa2 cute things in there. But wait…you wouldn’t “feel” it UNLESS you have the sense of cuteness. You won’t understand why someone can like these cute things. You can’t see any cuteness in them. It could be the sign that you DON’T have that sense of cuteness.

It’s nothing uncommon if I enter a place, filled with cute stuff, I would drop my jaw and say, “WOwwwwwwww….so cuteeeee”, like I want to hug everything or at least touch each of them, and if they are something that has cheeks, I would pinch them. *Lols. You see? A little overdose, but still, it’s the wonder of the sense of cuteness. *giggles. No wonder I never grow up. Hahaahahahahahahahahaha.

And guess what? What inspires me to write this is, again, my beloved big bro. Omigawddd!! He made me laugh. Look at this picture. A hunky, macho big guy like him, could have something like this in mind. Look at it, people! It’s soooo cuteeee, right? *Lols. It’s a token of thoughts he brought from his vacation to China last month. Hahahaahahahahahahahhahaha. I think he terjangkit sudah with me that. *Lols. But according to him, these don’t look like Nelly’s cousins – abis lari2 tu mata sama idung dia. Hehehehehehe. But still, I feel so kekiutan oo. CUmillll betulll. Eiii…adalah yg kana kubit2 ni. *Lols. I officially announce that Jojon has the sense of cuteness!!! *giggles. Sebarang bantahan ditolak. Hahahahahahaha. Muahsssss my ulal!

If you have this sense of cuteness, you will look at this life in a bigger spectrum. You will appreciate the things some people don’t care about. More things become valuable to you, because you could see its cuteness value. It’s very rewarding because everytime this sense is doing its job in me, it brings be joy, cheerfulness and appreciation to the little details this life has. The more senses you have, the closer you are to really touch the real elements of life. To me, it’s a gift :)

2 comments:

ulal said...

ni bkan kazen c nelly ni tau...tapi satu kampung lah sama dia kali wakwakwak

Twofivesix256 said...

duii giaaaaaa...hehehehehe. kan sama oso tuu laling... sama2 cumil. Hehehehehe. Sepa yg bikin gorigitan ni kali dat ahh? Bah nda pa, ada satu koleksi me yg setanding tu wogok mu dear. *Lols. Nanti me jumpa balik me snap pic. Ohoo...bulum apa2 lagi sudah kau yg manang ba. Abis montel tu badan dua ikut tu sama. Bulat abis. *Lols