Statcounter

Monday, August 10, 2009

Blame It On The Wet Floor!!

I think it happened last week. My bro Jojon knows about this hal because I told him just after that. *Lols.

Yes, actually I just came out from the ladies, holding my handwash in a bottle. I noticed that the cleaner was mopping the floor, but she was mopping at the other side. So I assumed the floor I was about to walk on, was not wet and slippery. Actually my only concern was I didn’t want to make her job harder by walking on the floor she just mopped. So thinking that the floor I was about to walk on had not been mopped yet, so I just walked without hesitation. And then, I don’t know how one of my shoes suddenly slipped and I lost my balance and fell to the floor, I hit my knees and my handwash bottle got smashed and the pump was disconnected from the bottle. I could see that some of the foam was all over the floor. It was not such a bad falling drama actually. It was a light one. But since I wasn’t ready for it, I felt like the floor deserved my cursing my swearing from me. Yes, I blame it on the floor. The cleaner saw it because she was mopping. She said, “Licin tu lantai tuu”. When I got up, I made a face that I was so angry “with the floor”. Hahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahaha.

Ouch!! Did the cleaner think otherwise? Actually, I don’t plan to write about my slipping incident in this blog, but I think that the little incident actually affected someone else more that it has affected me. I just learnt about it just now. Actually, that particular cleaner was not seen around here since that day. Ouch! What happened? I notice it day to day. Where is she? I thought that the worst it could be is she was afraid that I blame it on her, so she didn’t want to work on the floor where I am, and changed floor with her other friend. Ouch! It could not be because of the slipping incident right? But guess what…she didn’t actually just change floor, but…

She actually quits her job!!!

I overheard someone asked her friend just now. Omigawdddd…just because I fell on the floor she mopped and then she quits??? Or is this coincidence??

I have reasons why I thought that it could be the reason why she quits. Some of the inhabitants of these lots are fussy complainers. They complain about small things. The last time one of the cleaners expelled was because she was caught doing “sexual acts” with his boyfriend in public. Someone made a complaint and then she was fired. Now… did the cleaner actually thought I was going to complain that I slipped the floor because of her? Ouch!!! Sia bukan puteri raja ba sampai tergelincir sikit pun mau complain. *Lols. And mind you, I never made any complaint so far. I have been this Very nice, and gentle, and friendly, and very courteous one, (HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. Ok, I’m kidding!!!)

Duii giaaa. Kenapa la ba juga kalau sia tergelincir kan? Buli juga sia bangun balik kan. Bukan apa juga ba tu. It’s just a minor one. It was an accident ba tu kan. Kesian pula sia rasa. Anyway, I will talk to her when I find her around. Remind me to wear the sweetest smile so that she gets the message straight. I slipped the floor, it was not your fault, it’s the floor’s!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Note: 256, please be careful with your heels or you gonna cost some people their job. Erkss! Sorryyyy… /me buat muka inesen. (*Lols) Bagus kau buang la tu kasut kau tu 256!! Itu kasut kau baitu kali!!! *Lols. (/me pingsan ketawa). Yeah right, sia buang tu kasut sia, tapi kasi bili sia baru!!! Hahaahahahahahaa. Mulau, cakap sama diri sendiri. *Lols

2 comments:

ulal said...

/me rasa2 tu tukang cleaner bkan takut ko kumplen bah laling...sia rasa dia lobih takut kat gege sumil mu dear wakwakwak... nanti dalam atinya...napa sdah dia jatuh pastu dia sunyum2 sama sia lagi??? ...nahhh tuss dia terbayang tu pambunuh bersiri kat CSI astro wakwkkakwkkakaaaaa... jan lampau salahkan diri mu my litol kocayangan,
suma kejadian d sekeliling kita bkan suma pun dapat kita solosaikan bah :))) tapi "mereka" yg d sokoliling kita pun besyukur basar baitu tanpa durang sedari sbab ko buli pikirkan kebaikkan demi durang tu dear :))
so... turuskan lah kecerianmu biar pun dia sendiri brenti kah atau kana sutung kah wakwakwak

/me bilang om .."padulilahh dia,bkan jua kami besodora" wakwakwak ~~~~peace~~~~

Twofivesix256 said...

jadi apa sia mau buat ni dear? mau kiss pipi ka mau gigit pipi? *Lols. Ya la ya laaa...bukan la ba sodaraku tuu...nda mau la pikir lagiii. (Hahahahahahahahaha)