Statcounter

Monday, August 31, 2009

Nothing To Do Or Too Much Things To Do?

You saw someone sitting there doing nothing. She must have nothing doing. So saw her looking straight, what is she thinking? She might be thinking about how boring life is when you have nothing to do.

Tell you the truth…it might not be true!!! That’s exactly what someone would think he saw me just now. But what the fact is exactly not what you think. I have so much things to do, unfinished, half-finished and the rest are not even started yet. Sometimes you have so much things to do, you just sit there, doing nothing, taking your time – which one should I do first? I’m looking straight at the wall, not because I’m feeling boring but because I don’t know which thought from the queue that I should entertain first!!! Hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

So funny right? But I’m taking this chance to thank the LORD above because I realize something that whenever we are stuck in our mountain of problems, He will give us the way out. Yes, HE WILL!!! He always will. I’m so amazed at His power. I am so amazed!!! It’s pity to those who don’t believe in God and His Might. I don’t know what would I be doing without My Faith in Him. I know that God always put us in the test. But I also make my own test. Not because I doubt, but because I want to open my eyes wide, and experience his power all over again. When I have a big problem in front of me, what I do is, I WILL NOT PANIC!! This is how I do the test.

I will put my faith in the Lord and I will go with the day with a joyful heart. The days to come won’t be less just because of my problem. Even how big the mess it might put me in if I don’t solve it, I remember that this problem is just nothing IF God decides that tomorrow is the end of the world. So this problem is just a small thing compared to the fact that this life is just temporary. This earth will be crushed in one second if the Lord wants so. So, thinking that this is just a salt and pepper to my temporary life on earth, I should think that this problem is enough to end the world. This problem is just a dust that is playing with my emotions. So, the thoughts are enough to make me smile and take a deep breath. I just Trust in the Lord. At the same time, I was looking all over for the solution, a peaceful solution. Yes, even if the solution does not just fall from the sky, it’s your job to find it. I have tested His power once on this problem that I had earlier this year. And before I know, I have solved it. I didn’t even realize that I actually went through the obstacle successfully. My faith gives me peace of mind and then from there, you can see the solution clearly.

God Will Make A Way, When There Seems To Be No Way, He Works In Ways We Cannot See, He Will Make A Way For Me

He Will Be My Guide, Hold Me Closely To His Side, With Love And Care For Each New Day, He Will Make A Way :)

4 comments:

ulal said...

/me angkat bendera malaysia sambil tariak "merdeka" doblas kali.. pastu wish utk litol kocayangan supaya tiap2 ari dia akan melalui ari yg paling "owesome" God bless!! amen !!
:D

Twofivesix256 said...

Laling, it Awesome baa... *Lols. Same to you... heheheh muahsss

ulal said...

aiik laling .. kalo bagi sia tu kan ... subutan A sama O tu sama jak tu tau wakwakwakwak hahahhahaha thanx arr kaseh perbetulkan :D muahhhsssss

Twofivesix256 said...

Laling, sekali sekala kau cakap English ni tambah macho oo big bro sia ni. *Lols. Then? Keep it up!!...mungkin someday we talk speak2 in ingris kan laling...*Lols. Muahsss