Statcounter

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Will Your Guy Share The Power With You?

Seducing Mr Perfect is the title of a Korean Movie that I watched last nite. This movie has the attraction to glue me to the couch. I changed my plan to write a post to my blog and watched this movie instead. Even though the ending kinda sucks, at least I get something valuable from it.

The lead actor (Mr Perfect) told the lady why she got dumped by her boyfriends. He found out that the lady failed in the game because she did not follow the rule. The rule of this game is Manipulation of Emotions and the lady did and gave too much for her guy without getting back the same. So she lost the power in the relationship and that made the guys dumped her. Reasons? SELF RESPECT. Wow, isn’t that something? I mean, he was right about it. At least, watching the movie made me realize that Self Respect is very important for us ladies. We can’t show that we are always on his service and follow what he wants. I mean, we will lose the game if he’s taking too much control on the relationship. We must spare ourselves something. Although it’s not always the problem why our guy would dump us but in case that is the reason, we should do something about it. It doesn’t matter if this is about relationship or not, but first we MUST have self respect. I define self respect by DIGNITY. You can’t pamper your guy too much, he’ll get tired and bored of it.

The lady said that That’s what she does when she falls in love. She starts to get weak and do everything for the man. I understand what she was saying. She was right. I know how it feels when you love a guy so much, you think of nothing but him, like every second for 24 hours and you become very fragile emotionally. Damn, it’s tiring. I said about this in my post “Cinta, Wah Penatnya.” Our common mistake could be the same with the lady in the movie. We tend to give everything we could. It’s too much that our guy starts to feel sick and stops to appreciate us – and then find a new thrill in a new lady. It all makes sense, right.

So how to do it the right way? Keep the guy excited so that he always have something to wait for. You can’t give him everything that easily, or you’ll lose the power. This is very true. Making him earn what he wants from you could do the trick. Don’t just give willingly. Even if I’m his girlfriend, the power over myself still belongs to me. I can decide if I don’t want him to hug or kiss me, or hold my hands. Maybe guys like it when his girl listen to everything he says, but actually he appreciates it even more if you have a mind of your own and know what you want. But wait, one stupid thing could happen to us ladies. We could be all that tough and exciting at the early stage, but then when our heart starts to melt, we gradually lose it. We tend to listen to him and we stop listening to ourselves anymore. We thought our guy loved it, and he thought he loved it too – but when the tingle suddenly gone, feelings start to fade – then you know – Maybe the guy doesn’t like “THAT MUCH POWER” too. Maybe he wants you to share the power so that the relationship will remain exciting.

In case you ask, yes I have experienced losing grip of my power in a relationship. My strong points that made my guy loved me in the first place were weakening subconsciously. Maybe the lady in the movie said it right. Sometimes we ladies get weak when we fall in love. Honestly, I hate it why it has to be that way. Now I understand why it’s so hard for some people to fall in love, maybe because they know that it will go out of hand if the love is taking over. I hate to be weak like that. I hate it when whatever that comes out from my man’s mouth affect my whole mood and emotions. I hate it! I hate it seriously!!! *Lols.

Ladies, falling in love is so much fun but we must be truly ready to play our part. Learn from our past mistakes. I mean, why do we have to choose, right? We sure can have both. I mean, I HOPE we can have both. *giggles. So you men, Thumbs Up for power sharing, Ok? Hehehehehe

:P

Note: I don’t give you a choice. It’s a statement actually. *Lols.

2 comments:

ulal said...

sia rasa sama jak baitu bebeh256.. kalo satu lalaki lampau suka sdah sama tu pompuan pun akan dengar abis pompuan tu punya sakap baitu .. nahhh musti kana dumped jua uli tu pompuan tu belakang ari.,..sbab akan busan jua tu pompuan kalo laki tu terlampau over sdah suka sama dia :))
tu lah dulu sia pena kastau paling bagus ko dapat kuntrul 70% tu perasaan mu sama dia hehehehe

Twofivesix256 said...

Yaa dear...I think sama jua tu kan. So betul la teori perkongsian kuasa tu kan dear...hehehehehe. I think if tu lelaki tlampau suka pun perempuan jadi bosan oso that...soo...ngam laitu kejadiannya :))