Statcounter

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

“Tukang Tilik”

I have thought of writing it down for quite some time already. Okay, now, it won’t escape from my fingers anymore! Hehehehe. Just something to share and ponder upon.

You guys remember one of my old friends, the one I mentioned in the post The Toxic Lady. I have not been in contact with her for quite a long time. My bestfriend, in the other hand, is very much still in contact with her, so it’s from her that I get this toxic lady’s updates. (I refer her as the toxic lady here so that you know which)simply because she appeared in the post The Toxic Lady)

The breakthrough news came when she was reported to start going out with married men. And the first guy that she went out with, was a young lecturer who was a maktab perguruan lecturer, where our other friend took her teaching courses. The toxic lady made a mistake by telling the friend that she was going out with her lecturer – that’s when she was brainwashed, "Stay away from my lecturer! He's married with 4 kids!!!" After a little arguments between them, the toxic lady fought back and said, “All the men have secret affairs, and some of them can keep it away from their wives for the rest of their lives.” So I remember we were discussing about that line when we were hanging out together. Hahahahaahaha. (Whoa, wanna open a full post for that line? Hahahaha)

It was just her first affair. Then she kept changing to another and another married men. Then my other friends got really sick with her. “What’s wrong with her? Can she keeps her hands off the married men?” Then I remember, that time, she still has my number. The toxic lady herself got me on the phone. Yeah, she thought I didn’t know about her affair with the lecturer. But I made a mistake by mentioning the name of the guy, and she went, “My gawd, you know his name???” *Lols. 256, no more stupidity like that in the future, ok? Hahahaahahaha. As usual, I didn’t advice her of what to do. I didn’t even tell her what she was doing was not favourable. I just lent my ears and listened. Yes, it was during the phonecall that she actually told me about something behind this “married men episode”. She went for a vacation in Thailand. And she went to meet the fortune teller/clairvoyant to predict her future. The fortune teller said, “You are going to end up with a married man.” So, there you go, guys. When she came back to Sabah, she started hunting for married men, because…the fortune teller said so!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

Omigawd. You see that, people? If you are the type who believes in something like that, don’t go and consult the fortune tellers. They will turn your life around with their crazy predictions. I believe that the only being that knows about the future is God and even God is not making a verdict yet. He gives us hands and feets and a big brain to do what we want – to do what’s best – and what’s right. I don’t know what got into my friend because she practically tries her best to make the prediction comes true!! And she’s still very much trapped in this prediction, trying to prove that the prediction is true, although she has got herself in such a large mess. The recent one – pls help yourself, refer to the post, “Picking The Best Father To Your Future Kids?” That’s the same person starred in that post. She got herself in a very big mess trying to prove that she ran into the best fortune tellers in Thailand. *Lols. I mean, it took her years now to prove, and still, no sign that she hits it right. She has gone through a lot of troubles because of the prediction. And it’s only getting worse and worse. So, I did the right thing last year when a Tukang Tilik came to my workplace and started to give me predictions. He said I would become lucky in March, so on and so forth. I didn't remember. What I remember was when I shot back at him. My strongest line that –

“People like you can’t decide my life. It’s my two hands that decide my luck. If you predict that my luck will be good in March, can it be good if I just sit there and do nothing? You can say anything you like but it’s still up to me to make it happen.”

Don’t let any Tukang Tilik try to determine your future. I told you that the future is not written yet – it’s what you do today that will determine it. Never get fooled by a freaking prediction about the future. Your future is in your own hands. :) (And the rest, leave it to God :) )

5 comments:

ulal said...

mang susah tu kalo jumpa sdah sama tukang tilik ni..apa lagi kalo jumpa sampai beberapa tukang tilik dan suma tukang manilik2 ni pun kastau benda yg sma ....nahhh kompom hansolll kalo tilikan nda bagus..kalo tilikan bagus pun hansull jugak!! wakwakwak ada satu baliau sia kanal .. dia umur 40an sdah mo retire ..korang tau pasal apa ?? pasal tukang tilik kastau dia yg umurnya cuma sampai 40an saja bah wakwak skali ninguk karang pun umur dakat anam puluh pun lum tempah tu tanah bersais ampat kali anam juga lolzzz kali kalo dia tajumpa tu tukang tilik abis lah kana sobolih ulinya wakkwkakkwkakakakaaaa
sia pun pena p tukang tilik ni gara2 kawan sia suma percayakan ni benda..dua sdah tukang tilik pena tilik sama sia.. kedua2 durang kastau sia kunu d lahirkan mang bernasib/ada harta .. padahal!! punya lah susah kehidupan sia taim kisil hahaha .. pastu .. kedua tukang tilik pun kastau satu benda lagi...iyaitu sia akan ada 2 bini wakwakwak...truss sia kastau sama dia... "sia ni katulik bah buzz" wakwakwak so last punya situry iyalah sia sutuju sama bebeh256 ni kastau yg jan percaya sama ni tukang tilik :)))) ~~~peace~~~

Twofivesix256 said...

Uiks laling?? ditiliknya kau ada dua bini?? mataiiizzzz *Lols. (/me pingsan tawa) Jangan kau berabis mencari jalan untuk menjadikannya kenyataan ahh lalinggg hahahahahahahhahahaha. Ui palis2 laa if ada fortune teller tilik pasal my love life, ini benda ble bikin rusak kepala ba kalau mau dipikir. Then bagus jangan dengar langsung! Haiyaaa!! /me pasik satu2 tu tukang tilik. lols

ulal said...

kan sia ada kastau tu tukang tilik yg sia ni panganut katulik :P~~~~

/me hugs hugss laling256 :D

Ui palis2 laa if ada fortune teller tilik pasal my love life, ini benda ble bikin rusak kepala ba kalau mau dipikir <--- sib bek tu fuksyun teller yg rusak kepala pikirkan utk sia bah laling wkakwkakwkkakaa

Twofivesix256 said...

*Lols. /me pingsan ketawa. Panat laitu fortune tellers memikirkan apa2 lagi yang buli dia kelentong orang2 ba kan... *Lols. Mesti bepeluh2 dia menulis tu untuk dihafal variasi nasib yg akan dibagitau. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Eii...jan la baa buat duit gitu. Kesian orang yg ditilik tu, berabis dorang pikir betul. Ishhh!!

ulal said...

wakkwkkakwkakakaaaaaaaaa nda jua tu tukang nilik panat utaknya..sbab ada kamus tilikkan waris dr nini moyangnya yg sendiri pun namau ikut tu pengajarannya lolzzzzzz