Statcounter

Saturday, August 1, 2009

"Easier Said Than Done": My View

Thanks to Ezra for asking my opinion and for warning me not to answer it in the comment box. *Lols.

What this life does is throwing at us EVERYTHING it has. All the goods and bads. It’s like balls threw at you. You can choose which to catch and let the rest go. Being lack in knowledge is not an issue, my dear friend. Do you agree if I say that almost all the misconducts that we are doing are totally within our consciousness? We are totally aware of almost all the mistakes to learn new things everyday. We are big enough to tell right from wrong. Then why we are still doing it? That’s your question, right?.

Before that, let’s remind ourselves of The Curse of the human race..

We Are Human Beings. We have animal desires and our human nature will follow the demand of the meat even if we have to lose our good name and reputation and ways of righteousness. .

And then, still we are so smart to backup our misconducts with….

“Hey we are not angels, We have needs, okay?” And with that excuse, we can just go ahead and break the freaking rules. “We can always repent once we feel enough of all this, right?” Aha, this is another line that is going to make you sleep well in sins. *Lols. .

This is just the common knowledge in what we do daily. We all make something wrong everyday. And most of the time, we are totally aware of it. If you are blessed with a little bit more senses, and the ability to express yourself in writing, you will become like me. I can preach what I like here, with the common knowledge of what's right what's wrong. But yes friend, this doesn't make me an angel either. I do agree with you that it's always so easy to say or write something, advice people something good, when I myself might not be that capable of doing what I preach. Yes, that's very predictable. But that’s not the freaking verdict yet. .

But one thing I can assure you, my readers. Even with the curse of being a human being, we are given the most powerful power that, If you don’t do it, you won’t be doing it. Yes, the power to make decision and do according to what we decide. Life can throw at you anything, man. I have done my little research in this matter too. I have a friend who initially, the most innocent girl than I could ever be, and then after a few years, she could find herself sleeping beside an unknown man after a alcohol party at a local niteclub. You thought she was there by accident and bad luck? It was one decision that she made before she could even end up there. As a result, she was feeling totally stupid and she almost felt like committing suicide. See? This is a consequence of when she decides to give in to alcohol and go out late in a place like that, drinking with some unknown strangers. You see that? .

Yes, we make mistakes. That’s another thing. And yet another thing is, how do you react towards the pieces life is throwing at you? If I want to be bad, I sure can. How many times do you say No to bad influences, that’s as much time you actually have the chance to become bad. As what you ask, Why people still do it though they know it’s wrong? You answer that for yourself cos you know better, man :). Some people do bad things FOR FUN, and some do it because they are just mean and bad, and the rest, they just want to live and experience life the best they know how. .

And as for me, yes, it’s easier to say and write, but what about doing it, right? Okay, should I give in to temptations in the future, all I can say is that, I have a clear conscience about how to live life. At least I always cling to it. But temptations will come to me one by one, and who knows what the future brings, right? The best I can do is be wise in making my decisions – because everything will come from a single decision. If I still do something wrong, let me be totally aware of the consequences and should be brave enough to face it. Cos that’s life all about. It’s A BATTLE. Your Life is your responsibility. Life is all about choices and making the best decision. .

You want to be bad? Be Good? The good news is, it’s all up to you. You have everything to gain and lose from your own deeds. We can’t be the jury, my friend. The most I can do is promote what I feel right since that I have this blog now. No matter what we do, do it in pride. Berani jadi jahat, berani tanggung “hukuman” kerana kejahatan tu. And if you really want to get rid of bad karma, terpaksa berkorban untuk jadi baik – lepaskan byk kenikmatan dunia, so you know…everything has the price to pay :)

6 comments:

Ezra said...

we definitely are aware of eveything we do.. but we just do it over and over again even tho' we know what the out come would be..

we have needs as u said.. that's the main issue !

everything we do and not do is totally base on our own choice, we have no one to blame but ourselves for all our victories and failures.
One day all of us are going to face God and the best way to answer him is 'I did it because I choose to do it and I will pay the price' DO NOT answer to God 'I did it because my friend says this and that, YOU WILL GET A BIGGER PUNISHMENT' haha..

to me.. its all about ourself, sounds selfish but we breath, eat and almost everything is actually only and suppose to be about ourselves.

Twofivesix256 said...

Yes, I think that's the bigger point. Be totally aware of our own decision. Let's get punished for the crime that we intended, fair enough? *giggles

Ezra said...

it is fair.. *haha gotcha !

ulal said...

emm.. pasal buat benda nda bagus ni banyak bah... misalnya jan slalu kurik taik idung atau taik tinga ..nahh tabiat buruk yg slalu d ulangi tu kan ( biar pun kamurang nda akun!!) wakwakwak
yg panting jangan sesekali buat benda yg buli memudaratkan tu jak baitu ... yg lain gohed jak jan gustan :))
pasal kawan mu tu bebeh256 kena kaunsoling tu tau uli sia :)) sbab arr .. mang nasibnya sdah tu kana kasau taim mabuk .. suba kunu kalo dia pikir ngan positif.. lagi dahsyat jadinya tu tau .. misalnyaa taim dia sorang dalam umah .. tetiba masuk parumpak dan marugul ..nahhhhhhh kan labih dahsyat rasanya .. secara sedar lagi tu kana kasau.. ni d kira benasib lagi kawan mu tu tau .. kana kasau secara nda sadar :))
sekarang kabare sdah kawan mu ?? kalo maseh trauma .. biar sia bagi FREE kaunsoling sama dia :)))

Twofivesix256 said...

inda sudah dearr...dia insaf pi niteclub ja. Hehehehe. Kaunseling apa kau kasi tu laling...eiiii...ni la ni tau, mesti yg bukan2 ni kan. *Lols. /me berabis tapuk selepas menuduh. Hahahahahah. Sia ni pun kau inda cukup tangan mau kaunseling ni laling...heheheeh :P

ulal said...

ko lain punya kaunsoling...yg kawan mu tu pun "LaIN" punya sitail kausoling tu lalingggggg wakwak