Statcounter

Monday, January 2, 2012

You Say It’s Just Another Day


I did not celebrate the countdown like most people who had a blast. I woke up on the morning of 1st January, yeah, it was still the same thing. I was still at the same bed I lied on the nite of 31st Dec 2011, and pretty much sure I was still breathing the same air. What do you expect?

Still I acknowledged the coming of 2012 and I’ve been really excited about it. Although I didn’t do something special for the countdown, still, I feel the new wave being in the first day of 2012. Then from there, I will adapt new spirit and hopefully get more gear up, double up the work and gain more than I have last year. 

I can’t understand if one has worse definition of New Year than mine. To them, it’s just another day, same old thing, a day closer to death. It’s not wrong but life is more than just to come towards the end, it’s about making the journey worthwhile. Well, if one has this kind of perception, I’m not sure what can I do to help the person. I just feel like I want to say this.

You will keep wearing the old clothes until you change to new ones. And you have no right to complain about why are you still wearing the same clothes when you yourself refuse to change them. As simple as that. If that’s the case, no one else, Only you can help yourself :) Good luck.

A very nice jar, Christmas gift from my sister...hehe

No comments: