Statcounter

Saturday, May 9, 2009

"Yes, I'm Taken!!"

To all the ladies out there…Maybe this is the line that you should use to Save yourself!!! A man came to me just now and started talking like non-stop – claiming that he’s a professional. He could tell someone’s character in 3 seconds. So he started to tell me this and that as he was looking at me. I just smiled and laughed (as usual la ba! Hehehehe :P). Until he came out with, “I like you.” Then I was like Ouch! Then what should I do now? Jump for joy? *Lols

Then he bla bla bla bla again, and he said. “I am looking all over for a person like you to become my wife. I have traveled all over the world and I find none until now.” I just sat there and did my work! I did not do anything to even impress him. I did not deserve anything like that ba. And the best part is when, “Tapi sayang you ni sudah berpunya.” And I did not say it!! He was using all his “powerful” psychic power to come up with all that. I almost laughed. Then he said, “I was right about it, right? That you are legally married to a guy?” Then I was like… “Err… errr… Yes, that’s very true. Too bad, huh?” Then he went, “See? You never tell me but I know. Nobody can tell you that unless he’s a professional.” Yeah, I bet you ARE a professional. Then I giggled. Only I understand the meaning behind the giggles.

Then he went bla bla bla again. I started to feel boring and sick because he was taking my time. He kept asking me, “You don’t meet a guy like me, with this kind of thinking, not in Malaysia, not here.” Then I just nodded so he could stop bragging. Then he actually thought of leaving and said farewell to me like 3 times and still he continued talking. It made me sick!! On the second time he said he was leaving and came back as asked me, “Wait, where your husband works?” Then I went blank. “Alamakk…what to say ni??” Then I just pop out any government department that first crossed my mind. "What’s the post? Engineer right?" “Errr…Nope.”“So, technician? Nooo he can’t be a technician. He must at least be an engineer”. Then to make him happy, then I said, “Emm..ok ok. He’s an engineer.” Then he said, “See? You can try to twist the fact but I can catch you. You can’t run away from the truth. Not from me.” (Yeah, and the truth is – my husband is an engineer? Hahahaahahahahahaahhahahahaha) Luckily my bestfriend is an engineer so I can at least know her line of work. I must not let some stranger catch me telling “white lies”. *Lols.

Other than that, he also told me that one of the reasons why he likes me already is because “I’m intelligent” because I could understand his words. Most of the ladies out there, they might have the looks but their IQ is very poor. Even the degree holders are very poor in IQ. That’s his views la. But dia puji2 sia pun teda guna ba. I don’t like kana jack2 like that. Kalau ikhlas tu nda pa juga. Tau la lelaki ni kannn guys…bukan ble pecaya sangatt… (/me capat2 tapuk bawah mija. Hahahaahahahahahahah)

I have more to talk about the man actually, but I think I rather not la. If I have time, maybe I would include him in one of the posts in the future because when I told my parents about that encounter, they told me, “That’s one crazy man ba tu". But I think the man is perfectly sane but just strange. Apa pun, yang penting, I’m safe from him!!!

One thing that I have learnt today is it cut me half the troubles is when some guy comes to you and make impressions – is by telling them you are taken so they save all the trouble of them trying to drag you into a longer conversation. When I complained to my friends that I have strangers came to me and started talking nonsense, to an extent of “suggesting” a further “friendship” (Whoaa!! Wait until I tell you guys in details some time later), so my friends said, “You must learn how to cheat”. Ya, in a way, I am a lurus bendul yang betul2 bikin panas. *Lols. I remember telling a guyfriend about that trick, and he said, “Don’t do that la, nanti u terlepas itu tanak wagu yang mau mengurat kau.” Then dengan bangganya this pokemon said, “No la, yang ada ciri2 idaman me then I tell I’m single la ba. Apa susah?” Hahahaahahahahahahahahahaha. “Kau Mimang!!”

*Lols. But wait, maybe you ladies want to try that once in a while. But actually people have started making up stories about their status back in the Paleolithic era ba kali kan? Twofivesix[256], welcome to the human being world. *Lols. Omigawd!! All this while I’m living in pokemon world ba mangkali kan? Hahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha

Note: All this pokemon, pikachu things have become my “subjects” since a few cute incidents so please allow these characters to be around my posts once in a while. *Lols

1 comment:

AngeL BeaR said...

well...thats one irritating guy..suka puji diri sendiri tuh..hahahaha...

In some guys...the line "sorry, I am already taken" mmg teda masuk utak durang punya...degil~~~~ =.=