Statcounter

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Talks Are Cheap. Are You A Believer?


I am a person of a thousand words. I speak so fast, barely a fullstop, barely a pause and I can talk for hours too. You don’t find a person like me all the time, I bet.

A lot of times that I thought I over talked. It got worn out from too much talking. My mind has a lot of things I need to catch up when I am talking, that’s why sometimes I just jump from one topic to another without even finishing the last one. That’s bad, I know. I describe all this just for you guys to know that I talk as much as I write.

And after I said all this, maybe you guys have enough reason to feel surprised that with such talkativeness, I still don’t talk “enough”. I’m very reserved when it comes to a few things.

I easily show appreciation to people. I can say thanks even when it’s not necessary. I can say sorry even when I don’t do any mistake. I should have all the words ready whenever I need to use them. But when it comes to more personal thing, I use to save the best for last. Especially when it comes words of affection and commitments, I am the most reserved person I know. I don’t know if I have ever explained myself why I am being this way.

Maybe because we have jokes to laugh about. And not everything is a joke. When it comes to the serious stuff, it’s time to be serious. I take it seriously. I went through a series or lessons before I become this way. I think we were all like that too. We said what others wanted to hear. We said things thinking that others would not take it seriously until we proved it. We thought that it was forgivable to just say anything to make people happy, and under certain circumstances, others would understand if you could not keep your word. We forgot that whatever we said, people would remember. Those words could be just “empty words” but others build hopes around them. How many hearts have you broken because of the words that you didn’t keep and how many more hearts do you want to break? Wait until someone break his words to you and you know how it feels. Don’t do that. :)

That’s why, I am this way. I will not say it until I am very close to prove it. I am not gonna mistakenly give another false hope. I am a grown up person, I should never toy with words. For that, I still have a price to pay. Some people still get hurt because of that. Some people want to hear the words they want to hear and I am just tough on that. I only say to them that rely on how I treat them, cos I can speak all the sweetest words but they are still nothing until I show it in actions. In return, I also not rely on sweet words until they first show me in actions. I also keep telling that I don’t want to hear all those sweet words, I don’t want to make people “have to keep something” just to break it. Until they are Very Sure they gonna hold on to it till the last day. J

Every words we say are still open for doubts and suspicions UNTIL we prove it. Talks are cheap :) Go prove it. 

Note: I'm thinking of posting my bathroom singing of the song "What are words". We'll see...hehehe 

Picture Of The Day


This is the latest fragrance for my office. I usually go for Shaldan pot series because it lasts longer than others although there are many other fragrances that smell so good...hehehe. Psttt. It's Apple :PP Hehe.

No comments: