Statcounter

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Who and Where You Are, For A Reason



This life is kinda tricky. Seriously. Something that you did many years ago, sometimes you can’t even remember about it anymore, finally took you all the years to realize and see how it all be made into a certain outcome. Something that you did so innocently a long time ago, just with a little intention, with a lot of honesty, and today you find out, whatever you have today initiated by that. Sometimes the thought is so miraculous. How could it all look so nicely planned and plotted.

Back then, you would always thought that your destination is everywhere but not this one that you are having now, but it’s happening now. And all you can do is feel that amazement – and those who believe in a Greater Power up there, would easily have this thought, “Is this part of God’s mysterious plan?” And good thing is, what you have today, feels so right and you would not ask for more.

I have said this many times that I believe that there are certain things in life are destined to be. But the percentage is very small. The Book of Life is blank pages and we are writing the content every single second. How you make your life turn out has a lot to do with what you do, and the decisions that you make. Now look at that little Destiny game. I would like to think anyway, that in parts of the Book, there are some typewritten texts that are there since we were we born and those I would like to call Destiny Points, where no matter what you do today, you will eventually reach that points that you really have no say about it. But then, I also believe, after meeting those points, it’s still up to you how to respond and react to it from there. You gonna make it work or just try all you can to defy it. As you wish.

Look at your life, are you happy with where you are, who you are today, and whom you are with, today? Have you witnessed that a mysterious plan slowly unfold for you, and that’s why, always give your best today cos you never know where it gonna lead. 

For those who are being righteous, there’s always a bigger reward. Never lose faith and anything you do today, plant something good, it will grow and give you good fruit. Believe that we deserve the best that life can offer, but first, we must do our best too. Best of luck, buddies :)

Picture Of The Day
This is my current Fb profile picture. This picture was displayed on my handphone screen and I took picture of it using my camera. It's one creative way of doing your profile picture. Hahahaha.

Note: I am really late for my 16th day update (now is already in the dawn of 17th...hehe) because I had dinner outside, and came back a little late, had time to take shower and laundry and then got engaged on the phone for almost 2 hours before I napped and woke up at 2 something. Goodness gracious me. Hehehe. At least I'm completing my late post, and it's completed now, yes! Hahaha

No comments: