Statcounter

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Public Apologies



There’s just a long list here, I think. I never write one, but I feel such heaviness when I start to think about how many people that I do owe my sorry to.

I don’t have explanation for everything that I do. Really. Sorry if you think it’s strange. Oh, there goes my first sorry. I’m sorry if I deleted a lot of names from my Facebook accounts. If you ask why, I don’t have the answer that sounds logic to you. What I know is, it’s definitely not as bad as you think. It’s not even anything negative that I can think of. Sometimes I can’t always explain why I do what I did.

I’m sorry to those who sent me messages, and never get a reply. I don’t know what goes into your mind. If you wonder if I actually open and read them, Yes of course. I read every words you guys type. With each of you attending different issue, I choose to keep quiet. Maybe you guys have all the funny assumptions going on in your head. Trust me, maybe it’s not that complicated.

Sorry to those who sent me messages offering friendship. And still left unreplied. You have no idea how I appreciate that. I really do. Just that, I never said a word. Maybe I’m still contemplating what’s best to do. I could not just go ahead and be too casual about my replies especially when there are other parties involved. I sense that there’s a sensitivity that might be affected. So maybe I’m just playing it safe. It’s not that I am not accepting new friendship, No, it’s not that. But sometimes there’s just a better time and way for things to happen.

No arguments, no hurtful debates, No nothing, and suddenly you guys realized you guys were removed from my list. I know it must feel strange, thinking that you did something. In most cases, No. Nothing wrong. It’s not even the end of our friendship. But to not have a conversation for now, is the best so far. Still, I’m surprised. Some of you never asked. You guys, who some are my silent readers, understood. I must have reason doing what I do. And thank you for thinking that “She can’t be so evil no matter what.”

I just don’t want to raise certain issues. And if I need to close down old books, I have to also close the links to it. I’m just making things easier. A conversation is good to go on on certain ground, but to keep things in place, a further conversation will just complicate things. There will be more misunderstanding, and then blames, confusion, so on and so forth.

So, to those who think they are one of them, please accept my sincere apology. One day, if we have the chance to talk about it, we sure will laugh and let it pass. Thanks that despite my unsocialized life as a person, as a blogger and even as a social network user, still there are people who recognize my existence. Grateful for that. Please accept my humble apologies. Thanks :) 

Note: If I were to extend it to the people outside, of course I have more to say. Especially to my customers who offered closer  friendship but I'm just not competent enough to please everyone. As much as I have tolerated with people before, I do hope that I do get that much tolerance from others. After all, I'm just a weak human being. Thanks for the understanding.

2 comments:

AngeL BeaR said...

hrm..on an honest note, I read through and I got nothing to comment...saja ba ni sebab lama tia nampak ur blog post..LOL...

just dropping in to say hi and welcome back to the blog!

Twofivesix256 said...

Thanks Dingooo...I've been reading your updates too. I still remember u have ur blog first before I have mine. Now it's been a few years. So fast woo...ehehe. Glad we are still not giving up on blogging...ehehe. Keep on blogging, okay :))