Statcounter

Saturday, January 7, 2012

And 7 Is Still My Favourite Number...



What?? why 7? Why not 256? *giggles. Ok kidding. Hehehehe. I don't want to talk about the numbers, just teasing u guys. Hehehee. But yes, 7 is still my favourite number. That's why I choose to make it different today by making my first voice post of the year, marking the 7 of January and the 7th day of my blog challenge. This voice post is unlike those before, that I had to repeat a few times to finally feel satisfied of the result. Now, it's like, I don't care!! Hahahahaha. Me and my perfectionism, please lay low, let me just be happy with all the defects and mistakes. Let me feel a taste of my own originality, yeah, never edit anything and let everyone hear the mistakes of pronunciation and what not. I'm sure you guys have started to get used to it since my few last few karaoke session. *LOLS. Hey don't laugh!! Hahaha

This is almost ME! This is how I talk in real life. I talk so fast, it's like a train and it almost has no break. I receive a lot of teases in my life for being a hypertalker, and it's not like I never warn you about that. You know what, just accept me as I am lah...Hahahaha. Thanks guys...Muahss (*giggles)





Picture of the day
This handbag is really funny. I have another pinkish handbag that is many times cuter than this but because of my "destructive nature", I was terrified that my pinkish handbag started to have some scratches so I saw this bag today and I bought it! The only reason I bought it was because of the small portion of golden colour. Don't u guys know I likeee golden colour? Hehehe. (Ok, the pinkish handbag, I can explain *LOLS) I bought this bag so I don't do more damage to the pinkish handbag and I will use it again when I damage this one. *LOLS. OMGG 25666...Hahaha. Note: The golden colour really shows but too bad I might need a much expensive camera for that...*giggles. Kidding...hehe. I can't explain my crazy choice sometimes. The next thing, I want something moderate and this bag is a result to that...hehe

2 comments:

Mr.J said...

btw, i like ur voice... :)

Regards,
Mr J
www.pengeRindu.com

Twofivesix256 said...

Thanks Mr J...hehe