Statcounter

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What Is Faith Without Actions



This is what I believe. You can speak and preach all day about going early in the morning, or rushing on a train after work – just to be there at the church on time. You speak about how you think God helps you in finding the solution to your problems. Keep telling people about how you never abandon God even in your hardship. They are all good. Your faith is your strength.

Anyway, I believe there’s sthing else besides that. That Faith, just like Love, is not about words. It doesn’t matter how well you speak and affect people with your preach, making people feel awe at you, but it’s all Void if you don’t show it in example. To me, good faith doesn’t speak in word of mouth. It speaks in lifestyle. If you claim to be holy and pious, it must goes along with how you do things in your life. You don’t go around and cheat people’s money. You don’t go around and make people in misery just so you can have your way. You don’t go around taking advantage of your friends and their friendship with you. If you live this way, you can preach all nite, but if you don’t walk the talk, that faith is Nothing. This is I believe. Faith must speak through the way you live. It must not only be spoken, but to be lived.

Now that I believe in this, I try my best to do the right thing everyday. Although I have times when I might just be a little cunning instead of being innocent all the time, I might bend some rules, but there is one that I will never disturb. Whatever we do, even if you have to do it a little evil than it should be, never drag people into it, and make them suffer while you get the treasure. That’s the unbreakable law of humanity, personally to me. If you break this, look at it how you like but you are still Less than a person of virtue. Be responsible of your own risk and mistake and let people stay away from it.

All in all, let the way you live your life speak for your faith.

“May the lost sheep find its way home…”



During the last hangout with my 3 bestest buddies. After we ate some western food, we moved to another eatery to have some drinks. The one closest to the lense was my glass. Hehe . This picture means a lot to me because it keeps a piece of memories of us spending very rare time sitting down and chitchatting. If you have friends that you treasure, you'll cherish every second with them...:))

No comments: