Statcounter

Thursday, January 12, 2012

5 Things About [256] That Are - Unbelievable? Believe it.


 I hope it hits to your target question right. *LOLS. This is very spontaneous. I am quite nervous. Hehe

1. I have 2 Fb accounts. 1 is for my personal use where I only have my online buddies in the list, and one is for company. There are so contrast in number, one has 4850 with 230 pending requests (which should reach the quota once I accept all the requests) and the other one only has less than 45 friends. Unbelievable? Believe it.


2. My job now totally counted out my Degree. I remember being asked to fill this form for a certain qualification, and I was asked for any certificates that are related to my field of work. Then when I was too happy to present my degree in the document, the representative said to me, that’s not needed. Other normal certificates will do. I almost thought it’s okay to throw it somewhere. Hahaha. Unbelievable? Believe it.


3. Although I am a Kadazan and a Catholic, I don’t take pork! It’s been this way for so many years since secondary school because I was used to Malay foods at boarding school and not just I have stopped eating pork but I'm also not a fan of Chinese restaurants because suddenly my taste buds have preferences for spices and hotness. Hehehe. Unbelievable? Believe it…hehe


4. You guys know, I have this funny thing going on about me and blogging. I can spend up to 2 hours trying to work on a blogpost (because a lot of delays in between the time) and even how hard it took me to finish it, I always assume that “Everyone will be too busy to read this topic, I’m sure whoever mentioned in the post won’t even notice it” *LOLS. For the times when I learnt otherwise, I laughed so hard and I had that Uh-OH I’m busted, they actually read! Hahaha. Unbelievable? Believe it. *giggles


5. People know me as a workaholic which should go with the trait of hardworking but I am the opposite. I am the laziest person that I know. Among them is when I notice I almost have nothing else to wear for the next day, you know why I suddenly do laundry the night before. Hahahahaha. About the same attitude in everything else. I would delay a work for months and when I am reaching the deadline in another hour, I can finish doing it in half and hour. That’s just the lucky case. The worse case is when I got caught not even starting a task I was given and I’m lucky that my customers usually forgive me but I could never forget the kind of stares they gave me that time. Hahahahaha. Unbelievable? Believe it! Hehehe


Whooppsss…I did this post almost 3 hours late than I should. I hope I am forgiven for this, because I did double-laundry earlier and I was too tired and went to nap in the middle of writing this so luckily I got up before the sun shines and I practically forgive myself too, just one time, and I am now assuming I am still on time for my Blog Challenge Day 11. Hehehehehe :PP

Picture Of The Day

This is a gift to one of my first cousin's wedding, years ago. I could not recall what year, but he was my first cousin who first got married at a young age but very rare story that they did not even stay married for long because my cousin went abroad to work and left the wife for at least 2 years. As a result, they got divorce after a procedure was done by the wife and my cousin's parents and now they are both with new partner. Looks like they are happier with their new partner and life. One of those rare case, almost unbelievable too. This picture is considered antique cos it's from a memory card of my broken phone... hehe. Luckily it saves me for today's post (which is already 3 hours late) Hahahaa

No comments: