Statcounter

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My 31 Days Blog Challenge


Hellooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Look who’s here? 2012!!! Yes, my goodness, I am so thrilled and excited to welcome this year. This is a year full of controversy, a year that has been judged before it even arrives, that’s to mention a few. I bet this year holds a lot more excitement to us, other than that, not to worry too much, cos it can’t get any greater than our Creator. Agree, right? Yes, you get my point.

Anyway, I did a lot of sharing actually but it didn’t arrive to my blog, it got stuck at my Facebook. I am so sorry to my babyblog for not giving you my daily attention. I have no excuse for that but I put myself in a challenge that I will do at least one post daily, everyday with at least A PICTURE “of my life”, not from Google, not from anywhere. It will be sthing direct from my camera that I took myself, that mostly something that I associate with everyday, or just something that I own, or just anything that is related to me. INTERESTING isn’t it. I will do this to mark my affection towards my babyblog and then to RENEW and rejuvenate my blogging spirit that has slowed down in the past year. Let’s move ahead and I don’t believe I can’t perform better than that. Enuff with the talk alone, lets just walk the talk instead!!

Okay, the challenge begins TODAY!!

No comments: