Statcounter

Monday, January 23, 2012

When You Want To Fly, But You Have No Wings




Have you ever done something that you want, and you think you can, but you are not sure if you really can because you have not yet tried it. Noone believed in you because they thought it was a crazy idea, and too risky for you to take. And so you heard your parents tell you that you better off be doing something which success has proven, something that everyone keen to do, so that you can be like the rest who manage to get it done so well. Deep inside you, you knew they were telling the truth, but you could not help but think about your dream that everybody have doubt in. It got stronger and stronger that you could not hold it anymore. You made your decision to follow your dream instead. With expectedly a lot of objections, that made you feel you have failed it before you even started it. And when you made your first step, nobody even looked your way. They sort of knew you gonna make a U Turn and regret making that journey. Nobody believed in you except for you. Anyway you sensed that there was a strong unexplained force that gave you that strength that you never have, and that determination that was not built on sturdy ground. This finally led you to the thought of The One up there could be behind this. You couldn’t explain it but you just knew, Suddenly you felt so overwhelmed by the thought that He has faith in you too and for that, you could take on anything impossible. You made up your mind that you would never regret should it turn out to be a failure as much as you would regret if you never give it try.


It’s like a person who wants to fly like a bird but it’s impossible since human has no wings. But in life, if you want something impossible, the word BELIEVE will give you “the wings” to just give it a shot and achieve that impossible dream.


I’ve been there and never once that I stop believing even how tough it gets. As long as I Believe, I’ll be okay, I’m good to go. Rewards are for those who persevere. Have faith. *winks

Picture Of The Day
  
This is my most treasure Karaoke CD, not only because I was once a big fan of Westlife, it's also because I can just sing their songs without having to change key! *LOLS. If you guys notice, I always change the key to all the karaoke songs I recorded before, I wonder why I did not think of singing any of their songs first so I don't have to spoil songs that much. Hahahahha. Kidding. Anyway, finally I recorded one which is related to the topic today. Enjoy my casual karaoke session for Flying Without Wings okay...hehe

No comments: