Statcounter

Monday, January 30, 2012

One Of Those Snail Days


Today is Sunday, and it’s such a slow and pessimist Sunday for me. I was lazy for Everything. Not in a very good mood too. I spent a few hours at the office and called some customers that I would be leaving early today just in case they wanted to come, but I did not leave that early. I just wanted to have some space to entertain such slowness and tried to just live with that without having any extra force from outside. No, my mood swing was not to be blamed. It was just unexplained. Maybe a day like that would visit once in a while.

A day when you could feed yourself many inspirational quotes or wisdoms, agreeing every words, but you just give in to that slowness. I allowed it all, maybe because it was Sunday after all. Now, it’s 11.46 PM, the Sunday is gonna be over soon. One of those snail days, what could save us from it?

My day was saved. I wanna say thank you to someone for making my last hours in this slow day, a lively ones. I don’t know but I’m gonna write something quite cliché. Sometimes these people keep reminding us how much we owe God. I feel so touched because there are days when you feel like a princess, and there are days when you feel like the most unworthy person on earth, and when that happened for so many times, you have no more tears to cry. You were just telling yourself that you could not be the princess all the times. If no one is bringing you down at times, you would forget the ground. I accept that fact. I accept that there are times when I would feel like my presence doesn’t matter. I would feel like no one appreciate me, and even if they do, it is out of pity. That bad, my friends. That bad.

I was just lucky because I’ve come this far, I am already well equipped with my weapon during my times of needs. A day like this will come once in a while and I need to use whatever weapon I have to shield myself from anything that can make the day worse. When there are 10 people come to insult you, they would need to try harder to bring you down. And only takes 1 person to remind you all over again, what a jewel you are. Praise be to God.

I survived my slow Sunday. Will go to bed with, “I’m totally blessed”. Yes I am. Never lose your shine on a slow day. It will be gone in a snap of a finger if you decide so. Hello tomorrow, here we come…:)

Picture Of The Day

Instead of watching Juara Lagu 26 on TV, I watched it on live streaming. The connection was amazing. Thank you Digi for making it possible for me to watch an interrupted live show. Not frustrating at all because my favourite singer still won something and at the same time, because of watching it on the internet, I could still engage myself on the phone...hehe. Finally the lappy's wide screen and Altec Lansing speaker did their wonders...hehe

No comments: