Statcounter

Monday, January 23, 2012

Are You Ready To Fly With The Water Dragon?


The loud and continuous fireworks on the sky woke me up from nap just now. I’m not complaining since I have another post to make for my 22nd day of blog challenge. I’m not gonna quit halfway, you can see that. Hehehe. Today is already the morning of 23th January. Happy Chinese New Year to all who are celebrating, and to the rest of you who find meaning within this celebration and adapt it into their lives. Proudly to say that I am one of them.

This is not the first year that The Dragon appears in my entire life. I’ve had one year of Dragon before. People often speak about Dragon in Chinese Calendar. They have good remarks for this particular animal. Dragon itself is not a common animal, and it is an ancient animal. Very remarkable. I bet all of us have seen the other 11 line up of animals in the Chinese zodiacs, except for this one. Yet, people talk about it as if it is still living among us.

Honestly speaking, I am quite nervous too. Never that I feel somehow connected to Chinese New Year and the animal that marks the year like this year. Maybe because I am so excited about 2012 and this Dragon year appears less than a month since we welcomed 2012 so the New Year excitement is still there. Or could it be because of something else?
 
Let me give a better answer. This year is a very important year for me. Nobody orders me so but I decided so. I think that I’ve slowed down, experimenting enough, studying enough, I should now have the time to just make use of all the lessons. If I think I’m good, it’s time to prove it. I also delayed long enough for my other major plans, one of those “It will be soon” or “One day the day will come” or “Someday, for sure” – and it’s time to just decide when that day is. 2012 is a perfect year for all good things that we have delayed way too long.

For this, I would not mind The Water Dragon in the Chinese calendar to even be the fuel of that determination. I’ve read about how they say this year is set to be a GOOD YEAR for many things. I do read predictions, but I never rely on them. But if they are so good, I know they gonna come true. How can it not come true for the people who have been fighting and struggling despite a number of fall. They just won’t give up. It’s just a matter of time that they gonna grab exactly what the catch of the quest. That’s the beauty of perseverance.

I will turn a new leaf every single day, vow to make tomorrow better than yesterday and I am not gonna rely on things that won’t work and I should now have the ability to tell if they are. So for trying new measure in career and life, as I have said to my colleagues, I’m gonna try something new and see if it’s gonna work, if it doesn’t, another one failure won’t hurt me at all cos I have survived many of them. Hahaha. Finally that laughter. It’s a laughter of relief. Hehehe

My dear friends, we gonna take our future in our own hands, cos I believe that’s the power God gave us, that’s why we are given hands and legs to do actions, eyes to see, ears to listen and brain to think. He won’t just give us all these wonderful equipments when He has decided everything for us. It’s totally our own mission from us. Lets not disappoint our Creator by wasting all this. On the quest to achieve the moon and stars, never step on people’s back – Be righteous along the battle, never cheat to win dirty.
Happy Dragon Year to all.

As I have put in my header, Are you Ready To Fly With The Dragon? Better be, cos I am. :))

Picture Of The Day 
This might not be the  best shot but this Chicken Noodles has brought me back to Chinese restaurant after years. I decided that of all the Chicken Noodles that comes from non-Chinese restaurants, this is still my pick. It cost RM5 per bowl but I come there for a few times in a month alone. Oh man, looking at it makes me hungry again. *giggles.

No comments: