Statcounter

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

When The Gossip Girl Becomes The Gossip Itself


Oh yes I lurve watching Gossip Girl, the English series. At the same time, I lurve reading gossip blogs. I have 6 major entertainment gossip blogs that I MUST open daily, a few times everyday. I can name many other things I like reading besides that, but still, GOSSIPS are like my daily reading. So if you ask me what I feel about “The World of Gossips”, I can say that Most gossips do have bases, and the rest, they are just a total made-up. The most interesting question that arises is, Is that gossip true??” Yeah, speaking of Gossip Girl, I think that I could be dubbed as that judging from how much I involve Gossips in my life daily. Hehehe. Ok whatever :P

After reading so much gossips, sometimes you’ll be amazed to find out how some gossips don’t even contain a single truth. And poor these celebrities for being subject to wild gossips, and sometimes they are just poor victims. I remember being so thankful of my humble life, someone unknown, unpopular; that no one would even bother to gossip about me. It’s like, Helllooo 256, Pay me then only I’ll gossip about you. Yeah, I mean, that bad. *LOLS. Oh WAIT. I have a story to tell. If you think this unpopular Gossip Girl can run away from wild gossip, you’re Wrong. Let me share my experience to be IN a wild gossip that almost turned messy.

There was this girl (Girl 1) who talked to my guyfriend. They were talking about another guy (The Guy) they both know. They spoke about the guy having some indecent encounters with some girls he associated with. Girl 1 was almost a victim too and she mentioned some names randomly and she just happened to mention my name to be one of them who could be one of those similar case. My guyfriend was concerned so he told me about it, but he did not disclose the details because he wanted to protect the Girl 1’s identity. He only told me to be careful of my future encounters with “some guy” he did not mention who. I was clueless. Of course I dismissed it because I had no issues with Any guy when it comes to indecent encounters. I had nothing to be scared of. He did keep me guessing for a while who that guy was but he never revealed. After a while, that particular guy came to me and said, “ I heard that you’ve been spreading news about US”. Then I was like, “Us? Excuse me?” Then he went on telling me how he heard from his girlfriend (Girl 2) about that, and his girlfriend heard that from that guyfriend of mine. That’s how I know that the guy that my guyfriend mentioned before was him (The Guy).


It went like this:


The gossip was started off really weak. It could just be dissolved when it came to The Guy’s ears but he did not just let it go, maybe because it became a reason why he and his gf (Girl 2) argued and mistrusted him. He went to confront me and started with a very wrong line, which sounded like an accusation that I’ve been telling stories about me and him. I almost got a heart attack from that, seriously. One was because I never had anything with him to even start a story, second was because if I was really someone desperate to gain some easy popularity by making up a story that I hooked up with some guy, logically speaking, I must at least pick a guy that fit the cut to make it straight to the headline, true? At least someone who who I think was “the most favourite and popular guy” so I could easily proceed with my evil intention, correct? This guy in question was nothing NEAR that. If ever that I spoke 1000 of things with any of my friends, I bet his name was never up. He was “that unfamiliar” to me. And what would you feel if you were in my place, when this guy suddenly appeared and asked me that he heard that “I’ve been telling people about he and I were engaged in an affair” – I mean, gosh, “WHAT AFFAIR”??. The funny thing he did not DENY about the affair. He made it look like The Affair Did Happen and “256, why did you tell people about it?” OMIGAWDDDDDDDD. You better not be fricking kidding me. I almost screamed my heart out, “OMG don’t you get it??? Nothing happened and which affair are you talking about? What do I get from spreading something that never exists, if you tell me one benefit I get at least I CAN PLAY ALONG but I just couldn’t find one!! I mean, yeah, I was so mad.

It kinda got a little messy when everyone finally gathered in one place and we tried to solve it. Everyone got really mad and fired up when each tried to back themselves up. My guyfriend was making it even more complicated because he did not want to tell who was GIRL 1 who started the story, and that was how GIRL 2 concluded I was that GIRL 1. This is it about Gossips. When the smallest truth is kept, the lies start to come out from ASSUMPTIONS that translated into accusations and conclusions. And the attitudes of the people involved in the gossips could also make it complicated, especially when they did not ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS and kept highlighting on the wrong things. So suddenly when my guyfriend was in the end of his wits, he finally told us who GIRL1 was, although not so obviously. Then suddenly IT ANSWERED everything. We finally understood how and why things went that far. Everyone learnt something that day. None of us done anything wrong, actually. Even Girl 1, who seemed to start everything, maybe she was just saying some familiar names, and my guyfriend took it seriously because he cared for me. After the mess, we were just too tired to point fingers. We settled it as adults, we said sorry and we moved on. Most importantly, The Guy knew I was just “the unfortunate” name who got in this mess. If it didn’t settle that fast, the bad outcome would be that some more than one relationship and friendship were gonna be in jeopardy. So be careful. Gossips can simply do something silly to your life.

You guys see how a gossip was raised from Nothing? For whatever reason that my name was first mentioned, I never DID anything to deserve to be in that gossip. Now I understand how the celebrities feel and how the wild gossips can even ruin their marriage and make people fight, even friends, even families. So never underestimate gossips.

My tips is…if you hear something about someone you know, that involves some sensitive issue, you don’t pass it to another person just to share the thrill of knowing a secret, unless you have the guts to go to the person herself so the person can handle it from there. Or else, you better don’t get involved because you don’t know if you are actually just part of a big fat lie. You don’t go spread to the world and make the person in the gossip the last to know. You could do something about it. Better yet, just wash your hands clean to Every gossips. Kill the gossip chain right away when it comes to your ears. Gossips can ruin people. Don’t wait until it happens to you before you learn anything. Do your part right.

NOTICE: Give a break to the Gossip Girl. No more gossips like that. I rather spend those time reading more gossips, okay. Hahahahaha

Picture Of The Day

This was my supper just now. A few of rambutans and a glass of plain water. Oh no, that veteran glass. It has been around for many many years. A gift from someone. I forgot who. Whoops. Hehehe. Kidding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for
the nice data you’ve got right here on this post.
I shall be coming back to your weblog for more soon.


my website - snsd plastic surgery pictures yoona