Statcounter

Thursday, January 5, 2012

“I Know”, “I Understand”.


I am so clueless what to write tonite. It was my fault for putting extra work like trying out on Twitter and doing some other extra work for the online community that I join, and guess what, I foresee something like this. The hype of trying to get a few things done at once, plus, my 31 Days Blog Challenge is still definitely my top priority. Now without any topic I just let my fingers dance on the keyboard and see if I can come up with something spontaneous – and interesting of course. Hehe.

Okay, I just thought of something. Lets see. Guys, don’t you find it interesting that you can throw that look of “I Know” and “I Understand” whenever you come across funny situations that can easily make you snap? Back then, you would totally fire back all the most evil language you know at people who tease or provoke you, even how silly their issues were. What you have in mind would probably be “No Way You Gonna Win” and “I’m Right, You’re Wrong”. Yes, all that. Sounds familiar?

Have you heard of this term Reward of Time? Maybe not, because I just made it up. Hahaha. I mean, there’s always something to feel silly about when you look back in time. You’ve been narrow-minded, you’ve been greedy and you’ve been too hot tempered for all the right reasons and place (at least you thought so). You know the feeling when you feel so irritated and you would say the stupidest lines spontaneously without thinking how stupid that would make you look. Remember when you said things to back up yourself with the lamest points, just because you could not admit your weaknesses. Gosh, I’ve been there.

And guess what, aren’t you surprised when you can simply keep a cool heart when people go crazy on you, saying all those harsh things without you deserving them, and I bet back then, someone could get injured or maybe “killed” if someone does that to you. Then explain why you can just give a very determined smile of “I know and I Understand.” instead of resorting to any act of violence you can afford to give. You never thought you have grown so much since the last time you associated with something like that. But you have. Now all you can do is just let people have their way, and you would wait to be the last one to get heard. And what you have to say is just short, simple words, but able to turn into a spear that stab right to the lungs of the person who creates a scene with you. Gosh. I have just explained to you what Reward of Time means to me. Your maturity.

Those people who have not yet have it, they can easily lose all debates with you. Unless they are among the rare people who are in control of their temper and composure and ego, then they would be just one of those who make a fool of themselves whenever anger sets in. So one advice is, watch your anger because it’s the key to your worst weaknesses. One day you will understand what I am talking about. One day you would find someone who is similar to your “angry version” and it’s your turn to throw that look of “I know.”, “I Understand.” The best thing about having this reward of time is you can now cherish your time to be one of those “wise men” among your circle. You think before you speak, and you don’t speak just to regret it, and then you act, not with your emotion, but with your brain. I envy people who are there, and I know I’m going there too. I feel so in control of myself if I can master my own anger management.

There’s something that you can do to make sure you get that reward faster. How? Lower your ego and learn from those. Never think so high of yourself to the extent of belittling other people, cos that gonna take you forever and still without reward. Should I say…this reward of time comes to those who have decided to go humble, humble enough to change, changing for the better. I trust that you guys are here in my blog because you are one of these people. We definitely gonna be there soon. I have faith in you :) Good luck.

Picture Of The Day
This was my first attempt of Nasi Ayam a.k.a  Chicken Rice which I cooked on the first day of New Year. I prepared an extra special dinner so I decided to cook this, and I took the risk of spoiling the New Year meal by this first attempt but guess what? It was not bad at all! The chicken tasted good, the chili and the soy gravy that went with it also almost similar to some of the recipe I have tasted in some Chicken  Rice shops. Only the rice, it could have been a bit more chicken-flavoured. And it was because I left out one of the ingredients in preparing the rice. I almost sure I could prepare a superb one next time around *giggles. (And make the chicken look better than that. Hahaha). Ok, don't laugh. At least I'm feeding myself some positive words okayy...Hahaha :P

No comments: