Statcounter

Monday, January 16, 2012

The Truth You Deserve


 Just to refresh your memory. Why do I choose my name Twofivesix[256] in this blog? Isn’t it strange. Of course you want to know why, right? I also have to recall back why I picked that name. How can I forget. I first started my online life in MIRC chatroom and twofivesix[256] is my nick there. I started going to IRC in Aug 2008 and decided to make this blog in October 2008. Believe it or not, one of the reasons why I make this blog is for my chatfriends to know me a step closer, at least to answer their question about my gender. They didn’t even get my gender right so I thought this blog could help. That’s why I just adapt my registered IRC nick to this blog so they know this blog is mine. Until today, I still go to IRC although I don’t really chat as much as before. But there are always new friends, and it’s just come in handy for them to know that I own this blog. I don’t have to divide my effort on “branding” and I don’t have to introduce myself using different kind of nicks. I shouldn’t be more complicated than this, should I? Hahahaha. Yes, my online identity that has been standing strong and still is, enough for you people to throw me 1001 kinds of questions. Just out of pure curiosity.

You have no idea how many questions that I collect along the way. Everytime a new friend appears, I just fail to make them not curious. I won’t say I’m bored, because I always handle it the same way. Whatever my way is, I don’t give a frustrating answer all the time, cos the rest of it I just refuse to answer at all. Hahahahaha. So, imagine all the things in that you curious about people that you just met. Maybe a stranger whom you find attractive, or you just want to challenge yourself to dig as much details. Whatever your reasons are, why is it hard for some people to just TELL IT ALL? Is it because the truth gonna bring them down? Are they embarrassed of the truth? Do they think the truth gonna bring them some trouble? Or maybe they just do it for fun, maybe? Aha, that’s already more and more questions there. O gosh, when are we gonna stop asking questions! Hahahaa

For me, because of some principles of separating online worId and reality, I have to be very reserved. Consider this a self challenge. I won’t get hurt if I just tell all the truth and answer all your questions. I just want to do it differently because I enjoy having an online identity and at the same time, loving my life and who I am in reality. I think I did it the best way I can ever imagine since 2008. I can’t just spoil all this feeling by making my details leak so easily, but I do have a condition that can be met in order for me to just TELL ALL. As I am in reality, I don’t just pick anyone to be my friends. Just for some security purpose, I have to be extra careful when it comes to online world. I do have stages where you can reach and the higher you go, the more comfortable for me to just spill the beans. Hahaha. So don ‘t sulk, don’t get mad, don’t feel bad if it’s just so hard to know anything about me. I come online with a good intention, we can discuss about fun things, we can share stories, we can debate about hot issues, and can laugh at each other’s jokes, but when it comes to the kind of truth that you seek in myself and my personal life, You gotta show me that you deserve it.

Yes, that means I have 100 answers to your 100 questions, but FIRST, be the person to deserve them, I bet when that happens, you would wonder who is actually more secretive between you and me cos suddenly you think that you know everything about me and I know nothing about you ( cos I don’t normally ask that much questions as some of you do. Hahahaha)

So the rule of the truth that I am applying here…Be the one to deserve it, and the truth is yours. Fair enuff :))

*giggles

Picture Of The Day


I first saw this mask as Party Shop and was attracted to buy it but I was in a rush so did not manage to make up my mind. The price was RM 9,90. Months after that, I went to Walk In Shop and saw this mask selling at RM2 only!! So I bought it although I was not sure when to wear it. So the next location that I saw this mask again, at a kiosk selling Christmas decorations and gifts, and the price was RM 11.90. It's so funny how something so cheap can be sold at multiple price and some people believe that the quality of something has everything to do with the price. Maybe not for Made in China products. *giggles. Oh well, this mask is lovely, not only because of the colour, but also how cheap I actually bought it. Hehehe.

No comments: