Statcounter

Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Enforcer & The Preacher



I seldom have issues with people, even some like to put up a show, a drama, I’d watch, even how many episodes you are willing to give. I’m a peaceful person, trust me. If you share something good in Fb, I would take delight from every word. I’d be thankful. I’d be thankful for every good thing, as much as possible.

That’s why, when I start to feel a little out of way, I start to switch the sensing button. Why is this happening? Why does it bother me this time, unlike any other times. Why do I have bad feelings towards things that aren’t suppose to be bad. When I saw people sharing good wishes, good advice, I would expect myself to accept them all in a good way, why wouldn’t I?

It’s rare, but when it happened, I have identified why. It’s just sound quite wrong. I tell u why. You can be all this bitter person anytime of the day, cursing some people to just go to hell and stuff like that. Stuff that I can never make public, which I won’t even dare to say to others, and even if I say it, I’d never ever be proud of it. Some people are just too generous with expressing hatred and clear cut swearing even if it's only for minor reasons. But still, I’m not judging. I accept that people have ways of doing things. Although it’s not in my favour, still, I also might have a way that not in most people’s favour. Fair enuff.

Then imagine, when I open my page, and I saw some people sharing words of positivity, about being grateful, about doing peace, about respecting one another especially the elderly, about feeling good about one’s life no matter what. All those things. It felt so awkward. I’m used to hear so much bitter words, and the same person would even wish others “to just go and die tragically”, was promoting totally a life free from all the things that used to be overly promoted. Then I went, EmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMM…

So I thought, Oh Okay, People change, right.

Then just before I wanted to adapt to the new personality, just when you speak words of love, joy and peace a moment ago, it happened quite too fast to finally speak the word of grudges and full of suscipion towards others. Not even being reserved or trying to hold back a bit. Everything looks like people are always bad and they are good. Far from having the kind of respect for others, even to at least try not to make enemies. It was just TOO CONTRAST, I got really confused. Which one is really you? Come on!!

Split personality? I appreciate every preach you make. I enjoy positivity too. But don’t do this to just simply “let me down” when you change into another personality in a split second. So the next time when you start to wish for World Peace, you don’t go and declare a World War the next few moments. I couldn’t help but feel disturbed. And this is not too normal for me to feel this way. Unless it’s just too disturbing. When I wake up at wrong hour, and again, fed with the wrong words, it’s just much of an eye sore to me. Sometimes there’s the little voice, hey, can u just practise what you preach!! You don’t make a law today and enforce totally the opposite. Stop confusing people about your laws!!
 
Maybe I’m just a little upset. Cos whenever you speak of good things, I thought u MEANT it :) Maybe we all just wait for the day when the preacher, can be the enforcer at the same time. It’s okay, We’ll wait for the day…:)

No comments: