Statcounter

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

No. 1 Excuse!!




OMG, where was I? You guys notice or not?? I missed One Day of blogging yesterday!! Oh man Oh mannn. How can I let it happen??

I CAN EXPLAIN.

Of course, I was a lil busy yesterday, I mean, I was enjoying my day. It was a good day. A very delightful one. With some very pleasant encounters with people. I came home with a good feeling. Of course I could not wait to blog about something. I was doing very well with my November blog challenge, until…

UNTIL…

UNTIL…

I turned on my lappy as usually and found out, IT COULD NOT START WINDOWS!! It started with the black screen, prompting me to enter Safe Mode and others, and whatever I entered, it just won’t work. As soon as the windows logo loading, it would restart, for countless of times. I WENT BLANK! Thinking about some works that I could do during the nite, and also, MY BLOG CHALLENGE, which I never thought problems like this could arise and made me make the delay that I don’t plan on doing. Not this challenge. Oh man. How could you.

So I noticed I have another two unused laptops downstairs. So it was not the end of the world. I picked my mom’s netbook, and what I had in mind was to surf for SOLUTIONS. I could not let my lappy sleep a day, not without knowing that it was badly sick. So I thought I was gonna use my good relationship with Mr Google to light my thinking bulb. I surfed and surfed, and I got stucked. Thinking that I did not have the bootable XP cd (O yes, XP, people. Win 7 can wait…ehehe) and even my cd rom was not working. I got really stucked. Thinking that I must first bought an external cd rom, or bought a bootable thumb drive and etc. Hello?? Did I look like I have a week to solve the solution? I even wanted it to solve THAT VERY NIGHT!! I actually fell asleep while browsing. Oh poor 256…Hehehe

So today, how could I forget I have a brother who is very computer savvy. Not the “Fluke” types, who made wonders by accident. He could made our computers and lappy from becoming totally junks, to go to work again. So I thought I didn’t have a week to fix it on my own. I told my bro and he said he thinks he could fix it. So when he arrived, he said he forgot to bring the boot cd and external hard drive!! I mean, gosh, it’s like a mechanic forgot his toolbox. OH MAN. Dear poor lappy. You gonna be stranded another night, at least!! That was what I thought. And the first thing he told me, “THIS IS NOT EVEN REGISTRY PROBLEM. Could be hard drive”. I imagined saying goodbye to that poor lappy already when he said that. I mean, gosh, someone could advice me to get a new one rather than trying to replace the component. I don’t know. I was just guessing la. Hahahaha.

So, I still put a lil faith and let him work on it, as I was at the kitchen, preparing delicious foods *giggles. Guess whatt… I heard him saying, “It’s working!” I went and peeped, and saw that it entered the password page now. OMGGGGGG, YOU’RE BACKKK!! Deep inside I actually salute my bro. You’re my bro and you are a pro. It rhymes , right..LOLS…

So here I AM! This is the blog for yesterday and I’m gonna blog another one for today. Since I have explained my excuse so well, I DESERVE FORGIVENESS. Myself, I forgive you for the delay.

(Don’t do it again. Thank you.)

Yooohooo…I’m back on my blog challenge. Stay tuneddd peopleeee :) This is gonna be my No.1 and Only One excuse for this blog challenge. No more! :))

No comments: