Statcounter

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Strictly Recommended!!



Speaking of marketing, you would spend a fortune on advertising alone. Flyers, banners, billboards, you name it. People would go extra mile just to do marketing their products. Marketing is very very important, and like what this millionaire told us during a course, Market your products so well that you have to say sorry to them for having to wait for the stock. He said, it’s okay if you over-market your products till you don’t have enough supply to cover the demand. What matters is, THEY COME TO BUY. How you gonna handle it from there, you can think about that later. I’m sure some of you would not agree.

Today I received at least a few customers, without not even spending a single cent on marketing. Get the idea how? It’s through recommendation. Yes, and you didn’t pay for that recommendation. Not even planned or plotted. What I did was just do my work the best I know, and then something happens from there. Someone else saw it from a friend who was my customer, and then the person asked where and how much, and even if there was not enough info, still, they would still go and look for you!!

I thought it was not that serious. Until I recall a few customers who came driving for hours just to reach my place. Where they could be passing a few more outlets that could be giving them the same thing, or maybe better. But they made up their mind to come to my place anyway, because it was RECOMMENDED by someone they know.

Deep inside me, I felt so thankful for this. I know that I am still undiscovered by many. I am not the only person with the capability, and I can even question my survival in this era of tough competitions. Some people have more links, more networks, more contacts, more money, more strategies – where I lack. But looks like competition is so fair for those who never despair. These people go extra mile just to be my customers. And how can I thank my older customers who helped me. They didn’t even think they were doing something for me. Like a lost friend passed my number to a friend from a different district, to call and get my service, they went through difficulties just to make that happen. Sometimes I care more about them. I even suggested that they go to other place which is nearer. But that have offended some of them. “You don’t get it do you? When someone they know recommends them to go to me, I should not make it difficult for them. Can I just accept them with opened arms? Hahahaha. Now it’s sounding funny.

Anyway, thanks guys. You make my day. Thanks that every work that I do with sincerity and care, they do come a long way. That’s “God’s work” right. He wants me to keep going  :) Alleluia.

Yes I will continue this mission!

No comments: