Statcounter

Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Secrets That You Know And You Don't Know



If you can read this, means you know the secrets.

This blog, its address, and everything inside it.

The nick that I use...

The facebook account that I use with this nick.

They are all secrets.

 But not to you.

Just like some of the details that you don't know about my life on the other side.

My real name, my job, my location, everything.

They are not secrets to my family, to my friends, to my relatives.

But they are secrets to you.

Which secrets are more secret than the other?

The one that you are reading right now. 

Cos many at least know a part of my real name, but those who know my real name don't know even some part of my nick. 

Even if they know, they don't know that the nick belongs to me.

These secrets are not even secrets anymore, actually.

Just that, the people from both worlds don't know about the details from the other world they don't belong to.

These secrets never hurt anybody, that's why they continue being this way, for not sure, how long.

How long are they gonna stay a secret, it's still a secret to me.

When will the both worlds finally mix and join, also still a secret to me.

But surely, my world is gonna get different, less discrete -  but could be more fun with a lot more other possibilities.

Oh. 

When will I be ready for that, unfortunately, is still a secret to me too. 

For the time being, lets just enjoy knowing the secrets that others don't know, and just enjoy the curiosity of not knowing the secrets that others know. 

Fair enuff...*giggles

No comments: