Statcounter

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Sweet Birthday Wish

“Kau ada tulis pasal sia ka di blog kau?” – He asked that to me a few times. And those few times, it sounded like a joke. I didn’t even have the reason to write anything about him before. But guess what, now I have! So…whether he likes it or not, he’s gonna come out at my blog today! *Lols

Less than a week ago, I made this guy hit the “jackpot”. Out of nowhere, I appeared at YM and he caught me. And it was a perfect timing because I was feeling so down and I left my work early so I could get a break by going online. Speaking of YM, believe it or not, he’s the only chatter who got into my YM. None of the rest could catch me on YM, none but him. I will tell you why. None of the chatters except for my big bro, knows any of my e-mail addresses. Only recently that I have displayed an e-mail for this blog. But this guy was so selamba, he private-messaged me one day (months ago), and asked me, “Mandak, can u help me ka?” He wanted me to help him download a song since he has problem with his Ares. Out of nowhere, I just clicked on my Ares and I actually downloaded the song for him without giving excuses. I didn’t even tell him that I was busy doing my work. So I asked him, “How to pass you this song?” Aha, that’s how I had to give my e-mail address to him and added him in my YM list. So from there, he actually saw me on YM if I log in to that e-mail address. All this happened without him really knowing that he’s the only one who got into my YM. So selamba ba this chatter. *Lols.

So when he finally found me again at YM less than a week ago, that time he was there at the perfect timing. I needed someone to talk to. It seldom happens. I asked him to go to the chatroom and I actually spent the whole time chatting with him alone. Considering that it was RARE, he kept asking me that time, “Why you want to chat with me?” Sebab he was used to me rushing out after a short chat. This guy knew it was so hard to tangkap me for a long chat. So he was so curious why I suddenly “menyerah diri” that time. The fact was that, I was feeling so down and he lent me his ears. I told him why I was feeling down and he listened. Suddenly I felt like the little girl version of [256] who knew nothing of this life. Suddenly I realize this is how people feel when they come to me to share their burdens. So at the end of the chat, I made him another surprise. He thought I was kidding when I said, “Let’s continue in SMS”. Being one of my blog silent readers, he knows my issue with phone numbers. So he didn’t believe I was going to exchange numbers with him. I said, “You give me your number. I SMS u tonite.” He said he was so happy to hear me say that. He almost didn’t believe it.

I finally SMS-ed him that nite, and then we exchanged SMS from there. I couldn’t count how many SMS that he sent me telling me – “I can’t stop smiling o.” “Today is my lucky day.” “I’m feeling so happy right now.” – And the likes of it!! *Lols. I felt so good inside because I knew I just made someone’s day by my little act – yeah, even if it’s simply by exchanging phone numbers and SMS. That’s sweet, right? He asked me another thing. “Can I know why you want to exchange number and chat with me?” This is one question that he kept asking me for that day. It was funny. So my answer was this.

“You are the only who ever asked for anything and received it right away (the song) and you are the only one who got into my YM and you are one of my blog readers, who thinks my blog is funny (*Lols) and knowing that I always answer your private message, you never take advantage of it. You never make me feel pressured by asking too much details or anything. All in all, you make me feel comfortable talking with you. And if all this makes you happy, trust me your deserve to feel happy.”

We exchange SMS since that day and he kept telling me that he’s always smiling when he’s sms-ing with me. He doesn’t know why. Don’t ask me why cos if you think you’re under a spell, I’m not responsible ahh… *Lols.

And something funny happened last nite. He finally gave me the first phone call. I could sense that he was shivering all over from his voice. It made me laugh so so hard I could wake the dead. *Lols. Hahahahahahahaaha. And after the short call, he smsed me again, he was kinda embarrassed during the short phone call. *Lols. Thanks for making me burst laughing in the early morning? Erksss…Hahahahahahah

Then I asked him once. “If I were not [256], will you still be this happy kah?” He said, “Maybe still feel happy, but not this much la.”

And guess what. All that happens without me knowing that today is his birthday!!! And it is again the perfect timing to finally write something about him in my blog. Happy Birthday Mr Kennedy and I hope you have not stopped smiling since that day. *Lols. I won’t tell you guys his nick. If he wants people to know, then he would write something at the comment box. But I think judging from “Jangan kau tulis pasal sia di blog kau ah” – I think he must be very shy to come forward. Hehehehe. I hope you are smiling forever, okay. Happy Birthday again Ken…muahsss!

Note: Since that I always stay up late lately to finish my work, having this guy in my phonebook definitely helps me to stay awake because he’s also up until morning. Kalau tiba2 teda reply paham2 laitu kan Ken. *Lols. Mesti tetitun la that. Hahahahahaahaha.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEHEHHEHEEHEHHEEHE.... she makes me laugh 24 hour + sleep... hehehhehe.. this gurl so nice n very kiut voice.. i like to hear her voice... tapi apa boleh buat la... malu2 miaw... hehhehee anyway.. thanks 4 writing to this blog..... finally my name han been here... wakakakkakaka !!!! thanks [256].... muaaahhhhssss......... -kennedy-

wines said...

huahuauha..wah kennedy..ko buat hampir seluruh lelaki yg terlibat secara aktif samada di irc pada amnya dan internet umumnya cemburu dgn apa yg ko dapat. apa tidaknya...hehhe, sa sendiri kan macam mo tunggu kucing tumbuh tanduk tu mengharapkan bulan jatuh ke riba tau unt dapat si 256 punya YM. Sa sekali ja minta sama dia tu long time ago by notice la di irc ----> | /notice [256] ble kasi YM ko ka so senang kita sembang nanti... |
pada kebiasaannya la kan sa jarang minta YM org dan kalau sa minta, jarang org tu tidak bagi...hahahaha (perasantan ooo kan..) tau apa tu mandak reply? ---> | -[256]- bagus kita chat di irc ja, kalau personal ni sa takut ko terpikat ama sia. |

nah sejak tu sa malu mo minta lagi..bukan apa, mcm sa takut betul² tepikat ama dia..hauhauaua..kalau tepikat nanti susah unt sa cari mandak lain kan..hihihih. (lagi² santan kena perah..adess)
babababah mula serius la kan...
Apapun julukan yg empunya blog ni sebut untuk si kennedy tu, memang dia (kennedy)cukup bertuah la..bukan alang² tu [256] kalau berahsia.. dia ni si penulis yg berpegang pada prinsip, so kalau hitam, hitam lah..kalau biru, birulah jawabnya walau pernah sesekali sa cuba biru tu sa tambah dgn kuning, tapi dia bilang biru juga bukannya hijau.

Walau bagaimanapun, mcm sa tahu ni sepa si kennedy ni...hahahha tia paya tapuk²..memang sa agak ko lah tu kennedy si ************ (biarlah masa saling berteka teki)

/me buat² bising menaip sana sini panggil si itu si ini di # ..menunggu kena voive oleh op....wakakakakakaka

kalau tia kana bois pun hauhauahua..sa tunggu talian hayat dari si ulal la ni...hihiihihi

/me bingung mana uda si ulal ni aaa..takan siang malam pi sawah cari katak..

Anonymous said...

wah wah wah... leks ba ko wines.... untung la ba tu sepa c kennedy.... sinang2 ja dia buli dapat e-mail n YM c 256 nie....hehheheheh.... sia pun mau mensari c ulal nie.. lama tia nampak dia on9 sana irc..... whew...... -kennedy inside-

Twofivesix256 said...

Alalaalalalalaaa...abis laaa... sudah si ken kasi naik saham sia baa... terpaksa laini sia minum air asam jawa mau jaga suara sia supaya kiut. /me pingsan ketawa Hahahahaahahahahahah. Kidding bebeh.

Wine: Hahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaha. Punya lucu kau niii...doiii dogoo. Wine, buli ka kalau sia ndamau mengaku sia pernah cakap macam tu sama kau ahh? Hehehehee :P

Ulal a.k.a Jojon kim salam sama kamurang semua. Ada jua dia tu but bz, nda sempat dia masuk net. Nda lama lagi jadi adik taukeh la sia ni kali, cos bro sia nda lama lagi mau kaya raya ni abis bz ja kerja dia sekarang ni. *Lols. /me tinguk tempat lain buat2 nda tau. Hahahaaha.

Wine, si jojon cakap, jan kau tension2, if tension ja pi aramaiti. Pesanan daripada penaja, jan kamurang logop sampai boroi tu puyut ahh. Hahahaha.

Muahsss all.

Kulam^aramaiti said...

/me barabis sangkul satu kulam taruk arak utk sembah sama owang yg beshday neh wakwakwak appy belated N sampai jua wish sia gia mistor kenedy :)))))) tua lagi satu tawun ertinya tanduk pun kena kikir tu buzz .. atau manambah satu insi lagi buzz ?? wakwakwak

ulal said...

wine .. ko pera santan then sia stenbai ikan masin then kenedy sari sayur nangka then c bebeh256 yg masak then kita isi purut kita sama2 arrr wakwakwak

kenedy : bubut ko ketapi arr jan nda bubut :)))

bebeh256: makseh arrr litol kocayangan sampaikan salam sia sama kawan2 kita suma :)) /me hugss :)))