Statcounter

Sunday, November 11, 2012

A BirthdayByte From Me

Going to the kitchen and preparing all kinds of foods is nothing new to me. This year especially, I managed to find time to prepare lots of meals. I enjoy feeding my loved ones with the foods they like. It's a kind of pleasure to me when they enjoy it. A few days ago, I made a cake, but the batter was divided into two equal cake tins. So I got 2 cakes, same size. Purposely. One I served on the table for my family to eat...and the other one, I packed and gave to someone. 

Oh, I didn't plan to actually blog about it, if I did, I would have made it look neater. Hahaha. But I like almonds to go with choc. So I had loadsa almond nibs on top of the cake.

 
This was the other one that went into the packing. Extra chocs for this one since I put a choc layer in  the middle, other than just the top.

Okay, it went into another outer silver box. Oh wait, there was a card. Hehe. Why not, I don't just send BirthdayBytes to just anyone, okayy.... *giggles


Well, the taste is number two. It's the thoughts that matter. *giggles. Oh, sorry for the blur part of the card. (LOLS). Whoever claims that he/she was the one who received it, better show the clear version of this card as a proof. Fair enough...Hehehee.

Note: Hope you enjoyed every bite of it! *giggles

2 comments:

kemon said...

i love you! :))

Twofivesix256 said...

Kemon, bukan nama sebenar...LOLS...*tickles