Statcounter

Sunday, November 18, 2012

We Aren't Strangers




To mood swing, to sadness, to loneliness, to challenges, to fright of height, to failures, to trauma, to paranoia, to jealousy, to losses, to grudges, to pain...

ALL OF YOU...

Don't act like we never met before. Not only that we have met, but maybe countless of times too. So don't look at me like you just met a stranger, cos we both are not. 

Last  but not least...

Do you mind to get your facts right? Don't act like thugs when you see me again. Don't even look like supermighty. Don't throw me that stare.

Don't look like I Have Never Survived you.

Good if you understand. 

And Oh, one more . We'll bump again but remember my name. I have beaten you up for many times.. The difference now is, I'm just getting stronger. Watch your steps!! :)))))

Hahahahahaha :x


No comments: