Statcounter

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blue Or Red Ink?

What colour you dislike the most when looking at your Report Card back in school? Red of course!! Hahahahahaha. But today I found out something else. For the married couple, Red Ink is what they want to see! Hehehe.

Okay, don't give me that look. I'm just sharing my joy with my female friend who dropped by just now. I asked her, "What's new with you?" She said, "Macam-macamlah." Then I asked her, "So what about now. You pregnant sudah ka?" With her eyes wide opened, she said, "YES!!! How did you know??" I was like, "Whattt?? Omigawddd I was just guessing!!"

Hahahahahahahaha.

Yes, I'm happy for her. Pregnancy becomes an issue in her life after she's been married for more than 1 year. The mother-in-law made some hurting accusations that she could be infertile. She "ran" away from the house for quite a few times just because of that. Now you know why I am happy when she finally is pregnant. *giggles. She brought with me the test results since last year so I borrowed and scanned it and put here. Anyway I'm happy for her. Hopefully this pregnancy gonna change their life to better.

Note: Nope, that's not my result lah. Gila ka... *Lols

2 comments:

Prody said...

Wakakaakakakaakakakakakakakakakakakakaak I remember back then this cause argument in Fb wakakakakakaa

Twofivesix256 said...

Hahahaahahahahahahahaha okay don't bring up dat again... No issues at all ah... hehe