Statcounter

Friday, September 10, 2010

Blogwalking Award 2010 - My Turn To Do The Tag

Thanks sweet Stella for tagging me :)

1. Apakah yang bermain di kepala anda sekarang?

Wow…provided that I have a hyper brain – 1. I can’t wait to go to the office tomorrow and do many things around it…oh my why am I still excited ahahaha 2. What to do tonite before I sleep soundly 3. What are the foods available to line up for me to be my dinner and supper tonite 4. When am I going to get up from this chair and take bath 5. Should I wash my hair or not and I thought maybe not. 6. I want to clean up my room, tonite could be the nite but I don’t know where to start Soo much things to be done. *Lols 7. I like number 7 so I usually save the best for last and it belongs to number 7 which you’re not get for free… *Lols

2. Apa nama samaran anda.

I know this is funny but my online friends call me 256, so it’s either Twofivesix or Dualimaenam or Duvohimoonom *Lols. Okay it’s funny I don’t mind if you laugh. Hehehe

3. Siapakah 3 orang yang paling anda sayang?

Aiyooo…ini sia nda mau jawab sebab sepa yang disebut kemudian akan rasa dorang kurang disayang. This might create room for uneasiness hehe. So cakap di mulut pun teda guna. It’s about how I treat them. Nanti sia cakap sia sayang si polan bin si polan, dia cakap Manadaaa kau sayang sia. Kau slalu nda peduli sia. Nahh… nakamalu la sia tu kalau mcm gitu. So sia nda akan say it usually, but I SHOW. Don’t worry the 3 people should know. *giggles.

4. Panggilan Untuk si Dia

Okay, let me try to Not skip this question this time. Erks, can I skip this? Hahahahahahhaa. “Dear can you answer this for me? Hahahaha

5. Hadiah yang diimpikan daripada seseorang yang istimewa.

His loyalty.

6. Blog mana yang anda selalu lawat?

Entertainment gossips!! If I have time after that, I visit the most intriguing topics on my list. Hehe. So it can be your blog too. :)

7. Tagkan kepada 15 blogger.

Gosh 15? Hahahaha. That’s so much for a not very social blogger like me hehe. So whoever happens to read this blog and you feel like you have 15 friends to tag, maybe you should do it and go ahead and tag them and see how they answer the questions. *giggles.

4 comments:

Stella said...

Thanks for doing the tag.
Wow punya aktif otak ko..punya banyk ko sedang pikir..hahahaha

Twofivesix256 said...

Hahahahahaha...hyperthinker... hehe

rizal said...

4. Panggilan Untuk si Dia

Okay, let me try to Not skip this question this time. Erks, can I skip this? Hahahahahahhaa. “Dear can you answer this for me? Hahahaha

That Q n A ba, special sikit cara jwb dia.. Hehe

Twofivesix256 said...

Hahahahahahahaha...spontan dat...nice jua pula o kan jawab gitu.. *Lols