Statcounter

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Twofivesix[256] Answers 25 Fun Questions of “How Many”.

Condition: All answers must have numbers!!

1. How many people here know your full real name?

1 (?)

2. How many people here know your IC number?

1 (Erks?)

3. How many people here have talked with over the phone?

10 (Wow…so many? *Lols)

4. How many people here have your full pictures?

6 (Haha)

5. How many people have heard you sing?

0. *giggles.

6. How many hours the longest phone call you had from the people here?

5 hours?

7. How many times you remember guys saying I love you to you?

More than 1 (Do you count? Then count for me next time Hahaha)

8. How many times have you fallen in love?

Just 1 (I only count the one to walk the aisle with which is not yet happen hehe)

9. How many times you say I love you to guys?

Say? Still waiting when to say it. So still 0. (*giggles)

10. How many kids do you want?

2-4 maybe? Hahaha

11. How many times you visit the saloon?

2 times a year. Hahaha

12. How many lipstick you have now?

4, I guess.

13. How many times you wash your hair in a week?

Once in 3 days (as advised).

14. How many perfumes you have now?

More than 3. But I don’t use them often. I prefer cologne.

15. How many earring(s) you have on each ear?

Now just 2, but with 4 piercings each ears. Erks?

16. How many panties you have now?

More than 7. (I don’t know. I just know they are many enough to last for a week without laundry). Hahahaha

17. How many brassieres you have now?

Same. More than 7.

18. How many pair of jeans you frequently use?

1?!!! The rest are slacks.

19. How many handbags you have now?

Only 2. I still keep a few more but they need to be fixed somewhere.

20. How many times you receive fresh flower bouquet from guys?

Fresh flowers? 0. I don’t like fresh flowers. Replace it with chocs la. Hehe.

21. How many times you receive chocolate gifts from guys?

About 10 times maybe? (Many times actually)

22. How many times you have a nite hangout in a week?

0. I don’t hangout at nite. Yet. Hahaha

23. How many closefriends you have?

3. The rest are still good buddies.

24. How many ex boyfs you have?

More than 1. Enuff exes, ok.

25. How many special boyf you have now.

Hahahahaha. I'm not as evil as you so I don't wish to have more than 1. *Lols

No comments: